Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Sony PS4 system & game deals on Black Friday?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Rellim1960  OFFLINE  

Rellim1960

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 55 Posts
  • Member since 2016

Posted Sep 21, 2018 - 10:04 am

My adult son is a huge XBox fan but there are a few games he wants that are only
Available on PS4. Cheapest I can find it is $300 for just the system. Hoping to find the system and a couple games cheaper on BF.

#2 riven3d  OFFLINE  

riven3d

• 2,349 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Sep 22, 2018 - 8:47 am

Usually there is bundles avaiable everywhere, its hard to say what the sale will be until the ads come out, but once the first hits its basically going to be the same deal everywhere except for what is in the bundle

#3 Kanyon71  OFFLINE  

Kanyon71

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,311 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 22, 2018 - 7:44 pm

I would say your best bet is look at some of the archives from last year for the PS4 bundles and you should get close if not better this year. No new systems that are huge this year so I would think there should be some good deals to help stock move along.

#4 mommy2twingles  OFFLINE  

mommy2twingles

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 388 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Sep 30, 2018 - 4:50 pm

I'm in the same boat.  My son was going back and forth on if he wanted the PS4 since he has the Xbox.  His friends have the PS4 so in order for them to play together he has decided to add it to the list.  Of course already bought one of the games for Xbox so guess that is going back to Best Buy

#5 momlori  OFFLINE  

momlori

Reading in the mountains

• 1,848 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Oct 12, 2018 - 3:10 pm

You can always do the used system at Gamestop

#6 bribri25  OFFLINE  

bribri25

• 1,700 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Oct 15, 2018 - 9:09 am

I'll be in the market for a PS3 or PS4 (depending on price) for PS Vue. You can watch multiple streams at the same time. I still need to do a little more leg work to determine where I'm going to hook it up and make sure my Logitech Harmony remote can control it via IR.

#7 bribri25  OFFLINE  

bribri25

• 1,700 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Oct 17, 2018 - 7:58 am

I'll be in the market for a PS3 or PS4 (depending on price) for PS Vue. You can watch multiple streams at the same time. I still need to do a little more leg work to determine where I'm going to hook it up and make sure my Logitech Harmony remote can control it via IR.

Just PS4 that supports multiview.

#8 momlori  OFFLINE  

momlori

Reading in the mountains

• 1,848 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Yesterday, 1:11 pm

Just found out the grandson wants one with a bundle.  Now I am on the hunt. :sidesplit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users