So What are Your Favorite Christmas Movies?

magickallight

Now that we have the new Hallmark movies posted - it's time for this year's discussion of your favorite Christmas Movie (s) - they don't have to be Hallmark related.

I love SO MANY - but my all time favorite has to be... Christmas Vacation :holiday10

http://i.gottadeal.com/main/deals250/20180921023903x250x187.jpg

What are your favorites?

• Like 3

My top favorites which are a must watch at least once every season although I watch several of these more then once:

1. White Christmas

2. It's a wonderful Life

3. National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

4. Miracle of 34th street

5. Santa Claus

6. A Christmas Carol with George C Scott

7. Scrooged

• Like 3

I love to watch:

Miracle on 34th Street (Natalie Woods version, preferably)

A Christmas Story

It's a Wonderful Life

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

The Santa Claus

White Christmas

A Christmas Carol

It Happened on 5th Avenue

And all the animated ones, Rudolph, Frosty, Charlie Brown, The Grinch...I'm sure there's more and as the season get's into swing I'll have more...especially the Hallmark ones, there's just so many...

• Like 2

Home Alone

This Christmas

Best Man Holiday

The Grinch Movie

It’s a Wonderful Life (I FINALLY watched it and LOVE it)

A Christmas Story

The Santa Claus

I’m sure I forgot some lol and of course all the classic animation and claymation shows/specials.

I still haven’t seen It’s a Wonderful Life. I keep meaning to but the holidays are so hectic I feel like there isn’t even enough spare time to squeeze in my holiday favorites. I’ll have to make an extra effort to watch it this year, if I don’t they might kick me off this forum [emoji12]

I love White Christmas, The Muppets Christmas Carol and the animated Grinch. My husband’s favorite is Christmas Vacation and Die Hard 2 [emoji23]

• Like 3

Home Alone

This Christmas

Best Man Holiday

The Grinch Movie

It’s a Wonderful Life (I FINALLY watched it and LOVE it)

A Christmas Story

The Santa Claus

I’m sure I forgot some lol and of course all the classic animation and claymation shows/specials.

I forgot about This Christmas and Best Man Holiday...

• Like 3

I still haven’t seen It’s a Wonderful Life. I keep meaning to but the holidays are so hectic I feel like there isn’t even enough spare time to squeeze in my holiday favorites. I’ll have to make an extra effort to watch it this year, if I don’t they might kick me off this forum [emoji12]

I love White Christmas, The Muppets Christmas Carol and the animated Grinch. My husband’s favorite is Christmas Vacation and Die Hard 2 [emoji23]

Don't feel bad. Every year I would hear about the movie in this forum and I would tell myself "this year I'm going to watch it." Well I found myself saying that for 3 or 4 years before I watched it LOL...and even when I did watch it, I DVR'd it and still didn't watch it right away. But it truly is a great movie and now is a part of my must-watch list during the holiday season.

• Like 1

I love Christmas and there are so many to choose from but my most watched are

1. A Christmas Story

2. Christmas with the Kranks

3. Elf

4. Home Alone

5. Arthur Christmas

6. This Christmas (just watched this twice already!)

7. Rudolph, Frosty, the Grinch, Charlie Brown and all the animated ones.

8. Anything on Hallmark

When I was growing up I used to love Yogi Bear Christmas, the Smurfs Christmas and all the oldie cartoon Christmas specials!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

All the old cartoons. Santa Claus is Coming to Town has always been my favorite which is funny because my family growing up couldn't stand it! Then Grinch and Frosty tie.

Rudolph always made me sad, they were so mean to him. :(

I like the sappy Hallmark ones but no cable and don't have one of the subscription services to watch it so I have to settle for what I find at Dollar General in the Christmas movie bin.

• Like 2

All the old cartoons. Santa Claus is Coming to Town has always been my favorite which is funny because my family growing up couldn't stand it! Then Grinch and Frosty tie.

Rudolph always made me sad, they were so mean to him. :(

I like the sappy Hallmark ones but no cable and don't have one of the subscription services to watch it so I have to settle for what I find at Dollar General in the Christmas movie bin.

I don't have cable or internet at the moment, but I am trying to remedy that situation... my TV stays on Hallmark/Hallmark movie channels all season long as soon as the movies start and I'm hoping that this year is no different...we shall see...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...