Secret Santa 2018 Official Discussion Thread

Bopeep

SS gift mailed off today.  The USPS was a zoo today here....the line was wrapped around the little island in the small room.  

I had so much fun shopping for mine and can't wait to do it again next year! 

If you pay online at USPS.com and print your label at home then you don't have to wait in line. I have always asked my PO where they want pre-paid packages and they've all had a spot for you to put them when they are busy with other people.

Holy cow yal... My ss spoiled me something awesome! I love everything soooooo much!! The funny thing is that I was literally just telling the hubby that I really wanted some more scrub daddies... Lol... Thank you soooo much to my ss [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]post-183519-15441903950992_thumb.jpegpost-183519-15441904018791_thumb.jpeg
  • Like 5

So, as of right now, there are 15 Santas I have not heard anything from, and 5 on the ornament exchanges.  I know everyone will come through, and I start getting a little panicky for nothing :).    Please let me know if you are not able to ship by tomorrow.

Also, please don't forget to post here when you receive your gifts, even if you are not opening yet.

• Like 1

So, as of right now, there are 15 Santas I have not heard anything from, and 5 on the ornament exchanges.  I know everyone will come through, and I start getting a little panicky for nothing :).    Please let me know if you are not able to ship by tomorrow.

Also, please don't forget to post here when you receive your gifts, even if you are not opening yet.

I have to wrap and take to the post office tomorrow.  Will send you a message with the tracking number when I get it!

• Like 1

So, as of right now, there are 15 Santas I have not heard anything from, and 5 on the ornament exchanges. I know everyone will come through, and I start getting a little panicky for nothing :). Please let me know if you are not able to ship by tomorrow.

I sent my tracking number and info last weekend. I hope you got it. If not, let me Know. I’m not great with technology.
  • Like 1

For those who like to buy Christmas stamps - buy double this year as stamps are going up in 2019 to 55 cents!!  That's a 5 cent hike from this year and forever stamps are good .. well .. forever!!

I'm stocking up on the Sparkling Holiday ones!!  I love that Santa.  And I wish I would have bought more Charlie Brown Christmas stamps last year.  I'm down to my last sheet!

Edited by AndreaInNC
  • Like 2

Tomorrow both my packages will be mailed. I will send tracking info as soon as I get home.

I received my ornament exchange gift last week but I am waiting until we put up the tree this weekend to open it. Thanks so much. I will post pictures as soon as I open.

Thank you both J2wice and Sgigi.     Texas is well represented with 2 people participating. But it's a big state. I would not turn down a third!   Indiana, however is not represented.  (If you don't mind Sgigi).

Have faith Bopeep!  We did not let you down last year.  We won't this year.    

I am hoping to get mine and mom's mailed off tomorrow - while mom is getting her hair done.  (Assuming I can sneak away).

SS package in FedEx elves’ capable hands just under the wire (PM’ed you tracking Bopeep)! Whew! Been a crazy week when it was originally going to be a quiet one!

Now to get back to baking for my track family. Team No Sleep’s star player hard at work for the next several days! lol

• Like 1

We are down to 4 that I haven't heard from. I think one may have shipped, and just forgot to send me tracking info (her SS recipient has posted she received, but her ornament hasn't so I'm not sure).  I gotta be honest, I am really worried about one of them. She's been on here for years and she's always so excited about the exchanges. But she hasn't been online on GD since 11/7. I'm praying she's okay.  If I don't hear from her in the next couple days, I will be reaching out to those that volunteered to be an elf (thank you!).

Thank you both J2wice and Sgigi. Texas is well represented with 2 people participating. But it's a big state. I would not turn down a third! Indiana, however is not represented. (If you don't mind Sgigi).

Have faith Bopeep! We did not let you down last year. We won't this year.

I am hoping to get mine and mom's mailed off tomorrow - while mom is getting her hair done. (Assuming I can sneak away).

Reinholt1 -- If your mom is not getting a card from Indiana I will gladly send her one