Secret Santa 2018 Official Discussion Thread

Bopeep

A couple people have said they're going to participate this year, but I haven't received anything from them.  Also 1 or 2 that usually participate but we haven't heard from at all this year.  They may have changed their minds, but I will reach out to them via pm if I don't hear from them by Friday.

Please check the lists and make sure your name is there if you've sent me your info. I don't want to accidentally miss anyone!  Also, make sure your name isn't on any list it shouldn't be on. I've made that mistake before too :).

• Like 1

We might break an attendance record at this pace. 

Here is what participation looked like the last few years:

2017 - SS 31, OE 14, Cards 15

2016 - SS 30, OE 15, Cards 12

2015 - SS 33, OE 16, Cards 11

2014 - SS 34, OE 19, Cards 12

2013 - SS 33, OE 19, Cards 13

2012 - SS 46, OE 28, Cards 21

2011 - SS 44, OE 33, Cards 27

Here is what participation looked like the last few years:

2017 - SS 31, OE 14, Cards 15

2016 - SS 30, OE 15, Cards 12

2015 - SS 33, OE 16, Cards 11

2014 - SS 34, OE 19, Cards 12

2013 - SS 33, OE 19, Cards 13

2012 - SS 46, OE 28, Cards 21

2011 - SS 44, OE 33, Cards 27

wow.....so we have been decreasing .....maybe we could put something on the main page  ? 

• Like 3

Bumping this thread.

A little less than 1 week to get your info in, if you want to participate.

If you've never participated before, it's a lot of fun.  Who doesn't love to get gifts in the mail? :)  I love learning more about my fellow GDers, and searching for that just right gift or ornament.

Remember, I need your info by next Wednesday, October 31.

• Like 3

OK...I could not resist!  I have begun my shopping for my secret santa gift.    I found a very cool gift (on sale) and I bought it. 

Hey Bopeep!   When are you gonna give me my name???  I need to know who I am already buying for!!!

I may or may not have bought a few things for mine as well.   :) :)

• Like 5

OK...I could not resist!  I have begun my shopping for my secret santa gift.    I found a very cool gift (on sale) and I bought it. 

Hey Bopeep!   When are you gonna give me my name???  I need to know who I am already buying for!!!

It'll be JesusLuvU  :sidesplit

• Like 3

wow.....so we have been decreasing .....maybe we could put something on the main page  ? 

We've officially exceeded the last 2 years SS participants.

There are still a couple days left if anyone else wants to join.

Those of you that have signed up, I don't want to sound like a nag but please check the lists and make sure I have them right :).

• Like 2

If you end up with an odd number for the ornament exchange, Bopeep, go ahead and add me to that list to even things up.  :holiday10

It doesn't need to be an even number, since the names are disbursed and not just traded straight across.  But I'll add you to the ornament list, if you want!

It'll be JesusLuvU  :sidesplit

LOL.  That poor man......he's probably quaking in his boots that I will get his name a 3rd year in a row!  LOL  I'd send this gift too...with a sneaky modification just for him -  if I draw JesusLuvU again.

Actually I am wondering how his "manly" nail polish that I sent last year worked out for him.  You never posted a pretty picture with that stuff on JesusLuvU.    ::ducking quickly::

• Like 4

'Tis the last official day to sign up.  I won't get the names out until Saturday, so stragglers will have a couple extra days but if you're already here, PLEASE DON'T WAIT. :)

The last couple years, I've been able to switch things around and allow late comers, but it does cause some confusion.  I especially only want to send out 1 cards list this year.  (Having said all that, I hate the thought of anyone missing out so I guess we'll just see how it goes).

• Like 4