Secret Santa 2018 Official Discussion Thread

Bopeep

Everyone has posted or otherwise let me know they've received their gifts, except 1 ornament. I've reached out to her to make sure she got it (tracking shows it was delivered). Looks like another successful season!  Thank you all.  We usually post the list on Christmas Day, but I might do it early this year. 

• Like 10

We now have confirmation that everyone has received their gifts!  I know not all of you have opened yours yet, but I'm going to go ahead and post the list. I hope that's okay with all of you.

Your Secret Santa's (in alphabetical order by recipient):

Silverstreak24 -------->    AndreaInNC

Reinholt1 -------------->   BethEd

Cjdav -------------------->   BFAddict716

MomLori --------------->   Bopeep

NAFCMF --------------->    BudgetsRSexy

BudgetsRSexy -------->    cjdav

Pepper_Mint_Tea --->   CoastiWife

NikkiLugi --------------->   ColemanDawn4905

Ytmomof4 ------------->   DanteGirl

AndreaInNc ----------->    GatorBurg

QueenKishaa --------->    hanshotfirst

ColemanDawn4905 –>   HillBillysWife

JstLuvEm --------------->   IlikeFree

LainieB ------------------>  IllinoisMom

Kash --------------------->   Jenn_A

HanShotFirst ---------->   JennDeere

MsYves ----------------->   JesusLuvU

Shaneberry21 ---------> LstLuvEm

JesusLuvU -------------->  Kash

GatorBurg -------------->  LanieB

Tracy0504 -------------->  MomLori

DanteGirl --------------->  MsYves

ILikeFree --------------->   NAFCMF

BethEd ----------------->    NikkiLugi

RacerFan -------------->    Pepper_Mint_Tea

BFAddict716 ---------->   QueenKishaa

StationChief ---------->    RacerFan

HillBillysWife --------->    Reinholt1

Jenn_A ----------------->    Reinholt1sMom

Reinholts1sMom ---->    ShaneBerry21

IllinoisMom ----------->    SilverStreak24

Bopeep ----------------->   StationChief

WittenLover ---------->    StevieRocks

JenDeere -------------->    Sunni0913

Sunni0913 ------------>     Tracy0504

Coastiwife ------------>     TyreeJames

TyreeJames ----------->    WillAndMel

StevieRocks ----------->    WittenLover

WillandMel ----------->    ytmomof4

And, your ornament exchange (also by alpha order of recipient):

HillBillysWife ------------> BethEd

NAFCMF ------------------> BFAddict716

WillAndMel --------------> Bopeep

BFAddict716 ------------> CoastiWife

RacerFan ----------------> ColemanDawn4905

Sunni0913 -------------->  DanteGirl

Pepper_Mint_Tea ---->  HillBillysWife

DanteGirl ----------------> JesusLuvU

NikkiLugi ---------------->  JstLuvEm

Bopeep ------------------> NAFCMF

ColemanDawn4905 -->  NikkiLugi

CoastiWife --------------> Pepper_Mint_Tea

BethEd -------------------> RacerFan

JesusLuvU ---------------> ShaneBerry21

JstLuvEm ----------------> Sunni0913

ShaneBerry21 ----------> WillAndMel

This is one of my favorite parts of the Black Friday/Christmas season, and I thank each and every one of you for being a part of it and making it so fun!

• Like 8

I must say you gave me a challenge this year, stevierocks... Most of my normal go-tos were not things on your list, so I had to get creative. Hope you caught the theme of a cozy day in to enjoy some reading! :) Sincere thanks for giving me the opportunity to rise to the challenge and give you fun things! (Part of why I love doing SS every year!)

• Like 3

ok.....dumb question here....

How are y'all getting your full size pictures into the body of your posts?  For those of us who did them as an attachment, they appear not to be working anymore.  

I can't wait for Secret Santa 2019.  It is one of my favorite things to do, whether here or work.  

• Like 2

Thanks for everything this year Bopeep! Both for running it this year as well as for my SS stash. I knew you would indulge my Christmas treat craving :)

You are very welcome, and I hope you are enjoying it. Did you like how I snuck in the question about nuts or no nuts in fudge, in the Discord discussion? LOL.  THEN, funny story, when I went to get the white chocolate chips I accidentally picked up confetti instead of just plain white chocolate. I didn't have time to go again, so I hoped it would just look festive. :)

• Like 3

How are y'all getting your full size pictures into the body of your posts?  For those of us who did them as an attachment, they appear not to be working anymore.  

I can't wait for Secret Santa 2019.  It is one of my favorite things to do, whether here or work.  

Are you using "direct link" in Photobucket (or whichever photo site you are using)?  That's the only think I can think of we might be doing differently.

i copy and paste the picture that i emailed to myself. 

I must say you gave me a challenge this year, stevierocks... Most of my normal go-tos were not things on your list, so I had to get creative. Hope you caught the theme of a cozy day in to enjoy some reading! :) Sincere thanks for giving me the opportunity to rise to the challenge and give you fun things! (Part of why I love doing SS every year!)

omg i LOVE everything you sent me. it was all perfect , that my son thought the package was from one of my very close friends! it was as if you knew me so well.. and i know i gave you little to work from.. i hope you like yours. and btw it is all wrapped inside.. so you can open it and place them under a tree or someplace  till christmas. even if you dont want to open them 

• Like 1

Wow....what a wonderful group of people we have on this board. I am so thankful to be a part of it. I am also thankful to MsYves and DanteGirl. I truly enjoyed my ornaments and goodies and my SS Package ( GO PANTHERS ). I had been so busy this year and time flew past me, but when I took the time to sit down and opened both of your gifts I really felt the love. Thank you both so much 

Bopeep - great job again and I look forward to next year. 

Can I just say..... I LOVE my secret Santa!!! [emoji4] LOL I normally wait till Christmas to open any gifts. However, the package came and as I was taking the gifts out my granddaughter got so excited. So, I let her help open them... First, was my new belt (Which I really needed!) Next was the Bag Balm (Which I was almost out of!) next we opened the puzzle (which is perfect for the next time my mom comes), Next was the fuzzy Santa socks (too cute and warm!), next we opened the starburst (The Red Ones [emoji4] ) Then she opened my sudoku book and she cheered, (she has sat in bed with us at night helping us do sudoku) And then she opened a set of her books and squealed!! So, then she opened her next set and showed her mom! I will edit this post with pics....

e326f058e012daa7dd83441dba881578.jpg4827c917144868bd8394c7df4f06d202.jpg

I am so glad you like it - Merry Christmas 

• Like 6

Kash, thank you soooo much! You went above and beyond, tickled this gal alot this Christmas [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji319][emoji319][emoji320][emoji320][emoji318]

It was my pleasure! Funny thing is I tried searching your past posts to get more hints of your likes and dislikes, and you do not disclose much! lol  So, then I was on a hunt based on your list for something special.  My husband asked why all the search boxes in our history had Kentucky Wildcats when we live in Michigan.  So, glad you were pleased. 

I post my post from my laptop and then edit to post my pictures from my phone

Wow....what a wonderful group of people we have on this board. I am so thankful to be a part of it. I am also thankful to MsYves and DanteGirl. I truly enjoyed my ornaments and goodies and my SS Package ( GO PANTHERS ). I had been so busy this year and time flew past me, but when I took the time to sit down and opened both of your gifts I really felt the love. Thank you both so much 

Bopeep - great job again and I look forward to next year. 

I am so glad you like it - Merry Christmas 

Thank You SO MUCH!! My granddaughter just loves those socks, she wants them on all the time.  And the other day she told her mom she wanted to go color in "her" book.  So, she brought her to me and said does she have a book at your desk? LOL Thank you so much for including her in the gifts, that was true love and the meaning of Christmas! God Bless my friend.

• Like 1

It was my pleasure! Funny thing is I tried searching your past posts to get more hints of your likes and dislikes, and you do not disclose much! lol So, then I was on a hunt based on your list for something special. My husband asked why all the search boxes in our history had Kentucky Wildcats when we live in Michigan. So, glad you were pleased.

Bwahahaaaa!! That's awesome!! You nailed it [emoji170]

Thx again!!

Tracy0504 I couldn’t hold out. I opened early and I am so glad. I love the books, socks, M&M s and the body wash. It is my new favorite. I am tired from wrapping and taking so me time and this was just perfect. Merry Christmas

Momlori so happy you enjoyed your gifts...that scent is my new favorite as well...

Thank you sunni0913 for my gifts...I opened a couple before Christmas just as a pick me up, but I was able to hold out til Christmas morning to open the rest...