Secret Santa 2018 Official Discussion Thread

Bopeep

My ornaments are packaged up and will go out in the mail tomorrow.  Hopefully she will have them before she puts up her tree :).

Secret Santa is a different animal.  I've had so many ideas, but none of them are working out so far.  Hopefully real inspiration will strike.

As everyone starts shipping, please don't forget to PM me with your tracking numbers.

Also, and I'm starting this one early, PLEASE post when you receive your gifts, even if you are not planning to open them yet. :)

• Like 2

Man, one of the hardest parts is finding something you think they'd like, but then thinking "ya, she probably already has that".

Ain’t that the truth!!!!! Then I tell myself that “I wouldn’t mind having a duplicate of this item” while I’m standing in the store while my brain plays tricks on me. Still gatheing goodies for mine. :)

• Like 4

Man, one of the hardest parts is finding something you think they'd like, but then thinking "ya, she probably already has that".

I try to think outside the box and sometimes it's hard, but at the end of the day it's really the thought that counts (so cliché lol)...someone who I've never met (and most likely will never meet) will receive a gift that I took the time to hand pick and send to them and vice versa...it brings me joy...
  • Like 6

So true....I figure as long as I send it with love it will be received in love....but the second guessing is the hardest thing to overecome

• Like 2