2018 Hallmark Channel & Hallmark Movies & Mystery's Channel New Christmas Movies Schedule

magickallight

I’ll be tuned in! Anything that has to do with Christmas, I’m all for it. The other night, I found myself playing a Christmas music!

Listening to Christmas music now  - not into Halloween so I move the holidays up and extend them just a little bit. With my job I really need the cheer the entire 4th quarter.  

• Like 2

Listening to Christmas music now  - not into Halloween so I move the holidays up and extend them just a little bit. With my job I really need the cheer the entire 4th quarter.  

In September I found some like new Christmas CD's in the thrift store for $1, so of course I had to try them out in the car and make sure they were good (along with all my other ones in my collection) so it's safe to say at this point that whenever I'm in the mood I switch from the radio to a Christmas CD...

• Like 3

nooooo .. that's terrible.  This is about the only reason I'm keeping my cable!  I'm wondering how long it will take this years movies to end up on the Hallmark movies now app.

This is the only reason why I want cable back right now (and SyFy lol)...most of the movies are repeats from years past and I don't see too many of them on the app, unless I'm overlooking them...

This is the only reason why I want cable back right now (and SyFy lol)...most of the movies are repeats from years past and I don't see too many of them on the app, unless I'm overlooking them...

So the Hallmark Movies Now app does not show current Hallmark movies.  They show older movies only.

but in looking at the Hallmark Channel website, they say you can watch their channel on Sling - so I'm looking into that.  My current rate plan expires on 12/7 and I have to decide soon!

• Like 1

So the Hallmark Movies Now app does not show current Hallmark movies.  They show older movies only.

but in looking at the Hallmark Channel website, they say you can watch their channel on Sling - so I'm looking into that.  My current rate plan expires on 12/7 and I have to decide soon!

Yes, I am also looking into Sling as well as Hulu Live TV to see which would be better... if I choose sling I would have to get the $40 package and add $5 Lifestyle Extra to get Hallmark Channel...  Hulu Live TV doesn't offer all the channels I want to watch, I don't believe...

Edited by tracy0504

Look into DirectvNow, also. They usually have some sort of deal for new subscribers (right now, I have their lowest package, which includes Hallmark and Hallmark Movies and Mysteries, for $10 for my first three months.. Then it goes up to $40 a month, I think). It also includes a 20 hour dvr and some On Demand content. It has quite a few channels.

Did anyone watch the new movie Saturday... Christmas at Pemberley Manor? What did you think? :)

• Like 1

Look into DirectvNow, also. They usually have some sort of deal for new subscribers (right now, I have their lowest package, which includes Hallmark and Hallmark Movies and Mysteries, for $10 for my first three months.. Then it goes up to $40 a month, I think). It also includes a 20 hour dvr and some On Demand content. It has quite a few channels.

Did anyone watch the new movie Saturday... Christmas at Pemberley Manor? What did you think? :)

I will definitely look into this, thanks...

Yes, we turned the tv on and hubby went to the recorded shows. (we like to forward through commercials) and he said WHAT! a Christmas show is recording already? It is only Oct..... then he proceeded to turn it on for us :):sidesplit :sidesplit :sidesplit

• Like 4

I was watching one of last year's movies last night and saw they have a free app with all of the movies listed that will send reminders.  :yay: I figured what the heck, a little pop up on my phone would be nice. We use Sling and it only shows so many days out that I can't just set everything to record. About an hour after I downloaded the app, DD calls.....

"Really mom? You added 40 Hallmark Christmas Movies to the family calendar?!?!?!????"

:lolrun:  I didn't realize it asked to add them to our shared iPhone calendar.... Oh well, now everyone will know I am busy  :gd_purple

• Like 8