Black Friday Product Charts (Final Ads For BF)

stationchief

It's that time of year again! Time for the... (cue theme song)...

GottaDeal 2018 Black Friday Product Charts!

I'm now making the official call for volunteers for this year's charts. If you'd like to volunteer to help put the charts together this year please send me a PM.

It's pretty simple. As each ad comes in you'll be responsible for logging in  to a special website where you'll enter all the items with some detailed information (item's description, price, store, type, resolution, etc) for a particular product. Some are fairly easy, others may require more research and effort. It all depends on how much time you're willing to put in. You'll be granted access to a special forum where we have a lil' community of volunteers who all help each other out every year so you won't be alone.

These charts have been extremely popular among Black Friday shoppers among this site and all around the country every year, and I expect them to be even more so this year so I'll need lots of help putting them together.

This year's product charts, as well as all of the charts from previous years for comparison, will still be located at http://blackfridaycharts.com.

Have a look at a special anniversary message with their past history, how they came to be, all mixed in with a lil' bit of me: http://blackfridaych...om/MyStory.html

Let the Black Friday madness 'officially' begin! :trampolin

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The first ad has landed! Please join me in welcoming the first products for the charts as well as our brand new chart for 2018... Drones from True Value! Drones are becoming more and more popular every year and it looks like they'll be hovering into a big hit thanks to Black Friday shoppers.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Can't wait until Walmart and Best Buy DVD's are updated on the product charts!!!  eeekkk!!!

sorry I have ads to type up, I did the Walmart movies earlier today, SC just has to do an update, Ads come first so I can only do the stuff when im free.

Best Buy ya well give me a few more days. I am swamped and backed up

sorry I have ads to type up, I did the Walmart movies earlier today, SC just has to do an update, Ads come first so I can only do the stuff when im free.

Best Buy ya well give me a few more days. I am swamped and backed up

Oh no problem....NOT complaining!  Just excited!  Thank you so much for all your hard work!!

Just wanted to give the charts a bumpity to remind everyone about this wonderful tool to plan your strategy before you go to Black Friday war. We are finishing up adding the final batch of stores (including GameStop) so all of the charts should soon have every hot electronics items available for Black Friday.

Happy shopping you crazy shoppers, good luck and and be safe out there! :runaway:

http://blackfridaycharts.com

• Like 2

I wanted to search the product charts for the Amazon Echo Dot to compare pricing but it isn't an option in the drop down. Can you point me in the right direction? 

Smart home devices aren't an option in the charts. But if you go to the Black Friday portion of the site, on the top right you can search for "Echo Dot" and several choices available in the ads will pop up.

I wanted to search the product charts for the Amazon Echo Dot to compare pricing but it isn't an option in the drop down. Can you point me in the right direction? 

Your comparison will look something like:

Everywhere that sells the Dot:

$19.99 2nd Gen

$24.99 3rd Gen (I think very few have it for $24 or $25)

Everywhere else:

Not available

The difference will live in additional offers (in order of most bang for your buck):

- Kohl's Cash

- 5% off w/ Target REDcard

- 5% Cash back with Discover Card @ Amazon.com (or the Amazon CC itself)

- Best Buy Rewards points

There may be others I'm missing

There is very little discrepancy in the price of the Dots. Colors available may sway your decision, too. Charcoal, Heather Grey, or White.

• Like 1

Your comparison will look something like:

Everywhere that sells the Dot:

$19.99 2nd Gen

$24.99 3rd Gen (I think very few have it for $24 or $25)

Everywhere else:

Not available

The difference will live in additional offers (in order of most bang for your buck):

- Kohl's Cash

- 5% off w/ Target REDcard

- 5% Cash back with Discover Card @ Amazon.com (or the Amazon CC itself)

- Best Buy Rewards points

There may be others I'm missing

There is very little discrepancy in the price of the Dots. Colors available may sway your decision, too. Charcoal, Heather Grey, or White.

Thanks so much for the info! I tried the search option, but nothing was coming up.