Amazon to sell live Christmas trees this year, some with Prime

Brad

https://apnews.com/5f6506372f364a24b8894cf902eee601

"Amazon.com said the trees, wreaths and garlands will go on sale in November. Some will qualify for Prime free shipping, and Amazon will offer pre-orders so shoppers can choose a delivery date."

"A 7-foot Fraser fir from a North Carolina farm will cost $115, according to an Amazon holiday preview book. Also listed are a $50 wreath and a $25 red-leafed plant with a decorative candy cane speared into the soil."

Wow! They are really stepping their game up! If they start offering installment pay..they’ll probably bring some competition to QVC & HSN.

They kind of do on higher priced items. I believe, depending on the price, you can get 6, 9, or 12 month special financing.

They kind of do on higher priced items. I believe, depending on the price, you can get 6, 9, or 12 month special financing.

Really? I need to look into this for the holidays since I've gotten my student prime account back up and running. And also becasue my mom's BF is into Lego Technic and the one I have in my cart is $180. Thanks for the info. 

• Like 1

I love convenience as much as the next person but picking out a tree with the family is a part of our holiday traditions I just don’t see me wanting to give up. I have a fake tree but still go out with my parents to help them pick theirs and lug it around and set it up at their house (under the watchful eye of my mom who is the VERY particular about the decorations).

That being said this could be really helpful to people where trees are less readily available or are just too busy. During the holidays time is a commodity in very short supply after all.

• Like 2