Discuss Black Friday and Win Prizes [Winners Posted]

Brad

I've always hoped I would win a GottaDeal Black Friday t-shirt to wear when I go Black Friday shopping every year, but I never have.  How cool would it be to win one this year, on the 15th anniversary of this wonderful event??

Good luck.  I have one and wear it every year

• Like 1

Very glad to have the Forum as I seem to be the only one excited for Black Friday this year!I have picked up a couple items that I know I needed to make sure I had for Christmas but hoping that they go on sales at an even cheaper price and I can take back the ones that I got!
  • Like 1

I've already started shopping for Christmas. Some of the sales are good already. It makes it easier if you don't have to buy everything in November and December. I'm still waiting for the Black Friday ads. I hope to get some great deals.

I am so excited for black Friday! This is honestly the only site I've come too for over 4 years now. Thanks for all you do brad, to make this site so incredible, not only for black Friday but year round as well. Black Friday is better than christmas for me!!!!
  • Like 4

Been doing Black Friday for 27 years now... The local Best Buy just calls me "Number 1" all year long when I shop there because I'm always first on line Black Friday. Going to continue the tradition again in 2018!

Wasn't there a year that you were kicked out for a while? How did that work out?

This contest ends on my Birthday. Must be a sign :bday3:

• Like 1