Discuss Black Friday and Win Prizes [Winners Posted]

Brad

Walmart just started an early access sale.... They have TVs and tablets posted as well as bikes. I'm seeing more stuff get loaded as I scroll in case anyone is looking early!

It's in the Walmart App and it says it's early access before the deals go live on 11/1.

Edited by dantegirl
  • Like 2

My problem is I am not really looking for a lot as we have changed what we are doing in gift exchange since the family is so big. I did find a mixer on sale for my dd for her birthday in January. In the target add, I saw the baby monitor that is on sale but couldn't get it in the early access so will have to try for it on Black Friday, having a new grandbaby next year so have to start collecting  :gdclap:

• Like 2

My sister has a job for the first time in many years, working retail. And I learned today that my daughter is coming up for Thanksgiving, but she'll have the tiny human with her. So mama said today, we may have to be shopping for 2 additional people. I told her that I would babysit and she and my daughter could go to Kohl's Thursday night. I've been trying to think of a reason to get out of it anyway (I don't like being out at night). Plus, I plan to have all my shopping already done! Most years I just go with my mom and sister and help hold things and stand in line, but hardly buy anything because it's already at my house. :)

My sister has a job for the first time in many years, working retail. And I learned today that my daughter is coming up for Thanksgiving, but she'll have the tiny human with her. So mama said today, we may have to be shopping for 2 additional people. I told her that I would babysit and she and my daughter could go to Kohl's Thursday night. I've been trying to think of a reason to get out of it anyway (I don't like being out at night). Plus, I plan to have all my shopping already done! Most years I just go with my mom and sister and help hold things and stand in line, but hardly buy anything because it's already at my house. :)

I usually already have most presents at the house by Thursday night, but i still go out and just look at stuff and pick up some door busters that are in-store only, if there are any left. 

• Like 1

I saw this on the main Deals page and think it's a great idea!

Help us help you score the best deals this year!

To our great GottaDEAL readers: Over the next several weeks there will be a massive number of online deals available. To help us choose the best to post on the site, please let us know what kinds of items you are hoping to find deals on this year or what stores you want to find deals at. Your response will be completely anonymous. Thanks for your help!

Yay! BF store specific/items lists are done, with everyone accounted for, I think...I hope...

BTW, all of my BF/ CM shopping is done online.

I started the season by purchasing movies and video games from Target during their "buy 2 get 1 free" at the end of Oct.

Yesterday I purchased a few pre-BF Kohl's items, thanks to their Vet's Day sale ( Love ya, Dad!):

$10.00 off + 30% off + Home goods $10.00 off + free shipping combo. All the shopping tips were/are very helpful!

It was so worth it to make sure I had the items I wanted: Sonicare Diamond Clean Smart (rebate) and Sonicare FlexCare Classic (rebate), 3 mens sweaters, 2 Cuddle Duds Sherpa throws and the difference between buying now vs. BF is just a few dollars, if that.

I still have many more items to purchase at Kohl's on BF... 

Now I'm trying to get final "wish lists" or, any lists from the kids.

This year it's like herding kittens!

Once I get their lists,  I can re-visit my lists and see if there's more (shocking!) to add to my carts/saved lists.

The countdown begins...

Edited by the best mom
  • Like 1