Predict the First Ad & Win Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

Harbor Freight 10/9

Mathematically, the average of the charts is 10/12, but most ads are leaked at the beginning of the week.  10/12/2018 is a Thursday.  I'm falling back to the previous Tuesday.

LOL I think you studied before answering like I did.  You are right, statistically the 12th, Day of the week Tuesday.  In times past was always half price books, now its a toss up.  Plus, you have to factor first or second whole week of oct. and then if BF is early or late this year......lol Guess we shall see huh.

Kohl’s 10/12

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

Kohl's wow, that would be nice!

LOL I think you studied before answering like I did.  You are right, statistically the 12th, Day of the week Tuesday.  In times past was always half price books, now its a toss up.  Plus, you have to factor first or second whole week of oct. and then if BF is early or late this year......lol Guess we shall see huh.

Kohl's wow, that would be nice!

I used the SWAG methodology. :)

For those who don't know SWAG = Super Wild A** Guess

• Like 3

I used the SWAG methodology. :)

For those who don't know SWAG = Super Wild A** Guess

The first year I entered this contest, 2014 I believe, I had a method and I was correct...Since then, my method has not worked and last year completely threw me for a loop... this year I made my prediction using the old let's choose a month from today methodology; hoping for the best :trampolin ...

• Like 1