Amazing Dell Coupon Today Only! $750 off $1500

Brad

"Due to the overwhelming response to our offer and supply constraints, this promotion is no longer available for Inspiron 700m and Inspiron 8600 systems. This offer remains available on other Dell Inspiron models."

"Due to the overwhelming response to our offer and supply constraints, this promotion is no longer available for Inspiron 700m and Inspiron 8600 systems. This offer remains available on other Dell Inspiron models."

:D:D I scored 2!

LOL. Another deadline:

We want to communicate to you as soon as possible so that you are able to pass along this message to your customers before end of business day. Due to the continued overwhelming response to our offer, we have triggered supply constraints on additional Inspiron models. We are currently changing our site to redirect demand to other models. However, we are concerned that our current sales rate will lead to extended lead times, and a negative customer experience for our shared customers. To address these growing concerns, as of 6:00pm cst this afternoon, this promotion will no longer be available for Inspiron 5160 and Inspiron 600m. The offer remains available on Dell Inspiron 1150 and Inspiron XPS systems.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, and we thank you for the success of this offer.

I have someone offered me 1000 for my 700m... do u guys think I should bite? I was thinking of selling it for 1100

its not barebones, I added the 40 gig HD and the 24x CDRW/DVD

keep in mind that I paid tax for this (in CA)

z0mb13,

A few questions:

1) What is the actual price you paid (with and without CA taxes)?

2) How do you know this person, eBay, forums, you know them in real life?

3) If you sell through eBay remember eBay fees and Paypal fees.

4) What forms of payment are you going to accept for your 700m?

If it all works out, should be a nice easy profit ;)

z0mb13,

A few questions:

1) What is the actual price you paid (with and without CA taxes)?

2) How do you know this person, eBay, forums, you know them in real life?

3) If you sell through eBay remember eBay fees and Paypal fees.

4) What forms of payment are you going to accept for your 700m?

If it all works out, should be a nice easy profit ;)

I paid 900.63 after taxes. this is before 49 mail in rebate for the shipping costs. Sooo overall I will make about $150 profit if I decide to sell it to this guy. He is someone I met at school.

Im gonna accept only cash or cashiers check. I dont plan to ebay it, since its hard to just break even.

z0mb13 - If you don't need the laptop, I would seriously consider selling it to him. $150 profit for really doing nothing is pretty sweet.

Basar - First of all welcome to the forums :)

Although you barely missed out on this super hot deal, there will be more in the future. Many more. I would recommend signing up for the GottaDeal Daily Deal Update. So you won't miss out on the next Hot Deal :)

I missed the $750 off deal by literally 5 minutes. I was in the middle of building my Inspiron 8600 when the deal expired.

Anyone have any speculation on when the next great deal on Insprions might be coming out? Will we see another one before the end of Dell's fiscal quarter on October 31?

z0mb13 - If you don't need the laptop, I would seriously consider selling it to him. $150 profit for really doing nothing is pretty sweet.

Basar - First of all welcome to the forums :)

Although you barely missed out on this super hot deal, there will be more in the future. Many more. I would recommend signing up for the GottaDeal Daily Deal Update. So you won't miss out on the next Hot Deal :)

sweet I just signed up for the mailing list

:D:D

My 700m shipped yesterday...

It only took them a couple of days to get it out. Estimated shipping date was the 27th.

I'm so excited... too bad I have to do the mail Jockey thing...

First it ships to my home of record... then the parents ship it here. Hopefully they don't try to keep it. :)

My 700m shipped yesterday...

It only took them a couple of days to get it out. Estimated shipping date was the 27th.

I'm so excited... too bad I have to do the mail Jockey thing...

First it ships to my home of record... then the parents ship it here. Hopefully they don't try to keep it. :)

You should really like it, I replaced an Averatec with it, the Dell has much higher build quality & a beautiful screen.