Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Thirty-One Christmas in July Sale

1 reply to this topic

#1 Tara3117  OFFLINE  

Tara3117

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jul 6, 2018 - 11:34 am

I'm not affiliated with Thirty-One at all but I noticed today that they are having a huge outlet sale. I ordered a ton of the Littles Carry-All Caddy for teacher gifts but they have great prices on other totes and accessories too.

Here's the link, but chances are you know a Thirty-One rep, so try to search for their name under "Find Your Consultant" :

https://www.mythirty...collection/sale

"If Joan of Arc could turn the tide of an entire war before her eighteenth birthday, you can get out of bed." ~ E. Jean Carroll

#2 bluebear  OFFLINE  

bluebear

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Jul 6, 2018 - 11:55 am

Oh my goodness, I am totally addicted to thirty one. (Fair warning there that if you aren't familiar, they can be addicting!)
There are some real amazing deals with this outlet sale, they added a bunch of new things yesterday. I need to get my behind in gear though and make my final decisions before anything (else) I've had in my cart for days sells out! I am the worst at making decisions.

Also, July's special is lunch boxes, in time for school to start. I am on lunch box restriction, but there are two I want for myself, and my husband and son also need a new one.

Side funny: I was showing my husband the stuff I got in today (told you I was addicted), and said I don't have one of these or these yet... See, I don't have one of everything yet. Mama is convinced I do.
He replied, I need to remember to tell your mom not to say that anymore, you apparently take that as a challenge!!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users