Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Women's Signature Lightweight Flannel Shirt, Plaid $27.99 (56% off) Today Only @ LLbean.com

2 replies to this topic

#1 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 53,528 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted May 2, 2018 - 2:34 am

Today only, in your choice of 9 colors (See the site to see them all), Llbean.com offers their
Women's Signature Lightweight Flannel Shirt, Plaid
REG $64.00
now $27.99
Save $36.01 (56%)
FREE SHIPPING with $50 Purchase

293404_37648_41?hei=200&wid=174

Our Signature women’s plaid flannel shirt is like no other flannel you’ve felt before. Smooth, light and ultrasoft, you’ll want to wear this shirt everywhere.

140627_Womens_RelType_SlIGHTFIT.png

Size & Fit
  • Slightly Fitted: Softly shapes the body.
  • Falls at hip.
Why We Love It

Casual, classic and refined, our Signature women’s plaid flannel shirt features unmistakably feminine detailing, like a small point collar, a narrow placket and bust darts, ensuring that this outdoorsy style can easily transition from weekend hike to dinner on the town.

LINK

"I started concentrating so hard on my vision that I lost sight. " (Northern Exposure)

#2 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 53,528 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 18, 2018 - 3:09 am

12/18/18 - Back again today only at an all new lower price (The op has been updated).

"I started concentrating so hard on my vision that I lost sight. " (Northern Exposure)

#3 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 53,528 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Feb 11, 2019 - 1:14 pm

2/11/19 - - Back again today only at an all new lower price and in EVEN MORE COLORS! (The op has been updated).

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users