Albertson's cereal deal

Booterbunz

Check if you local Albertson's grocery store has the 5 Kelloggs cereals for $10 and get 2 free gallons of milk on your next purchase. They also have Quaker products, chips and dips 10 for $15 with an additional $3 off by using your card. I made my first purchase of Kelloggs for my free milk coupon, then the 2nd transaction I got the 10 for $15 and redeemed for milk. I spent $21 (I also had an additional $1 coupon for the Quaker Breakfast Cookies) and saved $44.77!!! :cheesy:

Yeah, it wasn't too shabby. Dd has plenty of cereal and snacks for a good bit of time! LOL Plus I don't have to buy milk this week!!! :) That sucks that your Albertson's aren't that great. They're Ok here but better back home in Seattle. I dont' normally shop at Albertson's, only when they have good sales...especially around the holidays, I get a nice turkey for about $3-5!

That sounds like a great deal! I've never really been a big fan of Albertson's though, they seem to have really high prices and the stores here smell funny.

Our stores stink too! That is one of the reasons I quit going. I use to go for the chicken and fish specials then I couldnt stand the bathroom odor when I walked in......I am in N. FLorida