Black Friday 2018 Countdown & Anticipation Thread

Brad

I bought my first official gifts online yesterday, so soon I’ll have ‘The Box’; the one that sits around that I add gifts to until I load it up to take to mom’s house for our get together.

Also it’s like 44 degrees here this morning, so it’s only about 58 in the house and I couldn’t be more thrilled lol! It has to hit the mid thirties outside before I’ll even think about turning heat on.

These things can only mean that Black Friday is super close! Come on November!!

• Like 5

I bought my first official gifts online yesterday, so soon I’ll have ‘The Box’; the one that sits around that I add gifts to until I load it up to take to mom’s house for our get together.

Also it’s like 44 degrees here this morning, so it’s only about 58 in the house and I couldn’t be more thrilled lol! It has to hit the mid thirties outside before I’ll even think about turning heat on.

These things can only mean that Black Friday is super close! Come on November!!

It's about 64 here, BF is definitely on the way... not sure how mild it will be this year, but the past two BF the weather has been so good to us shoppers...

• Like 1

I'm sure I'm just overlooking it, but I feel like I've looked everywhere.  Can someone point me to the list of last year's ad items?  Not the ads themselves, I have those. But the list.  I'm 99.8% sure that gets archived, and I've accessed it in the past.

**Never Mind. I found it.  Thanks! :)

Edited by Bopeep

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhh, home sweet home here on the BF forums. :)  Been so crazy this year with work that I haven't even had a chance to breathe, but it hit me last week that BF is NEXT MONTH. 32 short days!!!!  Budget is set, now I just have to figure out what to get.  I'm going to miss those TRU toy books :(

• Like 2