Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Mystery Codes Today

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Gator Pam  OFFLINE  

Gator Pam

Proud Perimeter Peruser!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 29, 2017 - 9:46 am

I scored 30% off, but am looking for a 40% off one. Did anyone receive one they don't plan to use they could message me, please?

#2 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 49,008 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 29, 2017 - 9:48 am

I got 20% :(

#3 Kanyon71  OFFLINE  

Kanyon71

• 2,170 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 29, 2017 - 10:01 am

I got a 30%

#4 Gator Pam  OFFLINE  

Gator Pam

Proud Perimeter Peruser!

• 2,658 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 29, 2017 - 10:08 am

I got 20% :(

I got 30% via email, app, and text. The email and app code is the same, but the text one is different. I only need one, if you would like a 30% off code. I'll still hope for a 40% off one before I spend one of the 30%.

#5 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 21,036 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 29, 2017 - 1:48 pm

20% here.

You used to be able to consistently buy 40% codes on eBay for around $2-3 (which was a deal if you were going to spend a good amount at Kohl's) but the cheapest I see now for this round is $7, so maybe they didn't send out as many 40% codes as they usually do so the supply/demand has caused prices to rise.

#6 wittenlover  OFFLINE  

wittenlover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 29, 2017 - 2:35 pm

30% here. 

Might still work on spending my KC tonight anyway, though. 

For those curious: Kitty in my pic is current furbaby, Mew, curled up in a box far too small for her. Ha! "If I fits, I sleeps!"

NASCAR fan (particularly JGR pit crews - many friends there), diehard UM Wolverine fan, animal lover, car girl, cookie baker, singer, bargain hunter. Yep. That about covers it. lol :cool:

#7 Elmck  OFFLINE  

Elmck

• 1,761 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 29, 2017 - 3:29 pm

30% here too. always shop more when I get the 40% so I guess it's a good thing I didn't!!

#8 giz  OFFLINE  

giz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 Posts
  • Member since 2011

Posted Dec 3, 2017 - 7:59 pm

I had a 40% off and ordered a Christmas present ...was so happy with my great deal. They cancelled it today! I needed to whine a little. 😭

#9 Kanyon71  OFFLINE  

Kanyon71

• 2,170 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 4, 2017 - 5:58 am

I had a 40% off and ordered a Christmas present ...was so happy with my great deal. They cancelled it today! I needed to whine a little.

Should complain and tell them you want your 40% off again.

#10 ilikefree  OFFLINE  

ilikefree

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 342 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 5, 2017 - 11:26 am

How do you get the codes e-mailed to you? I saw someone else post on Facebook telling people to check their e-mails for a code but I never get them. I have their credit card and am a member of their rewards but never get the e-mails.

Sometimes the thoughts in my head go for a walk out through my mouth. This is rarely a good thing. :no:

#11 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 21,036 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 5, 2017 - 1:02 pm

How do you get the codes e-mailed to you? I saw someone else post on Facebook telling people to check their e-mails for a code but I never get them. I have their credit card and am a member of their rewards but never get the e-mails.

I'm pretty sure you just have to subscribe to their email updates and they'll send them. Usually when they have the 30%/20%/15% codes for cardholders they'll also send a email the last day of the sale with 40%/30%/20% "mystery" codes.

I hear you can also sign up multiple email addresses for Kohl's emails and get multiple codes to increase your chances at 40% codes... ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users