Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

GottaDEAL 2018 Black Friday T-Shirt Club Posting Thread

244 replies to this topic

#241 giz  OFFLINE  

giz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 264 Posts
  • Member since 2011

Posted Dec 10, 2017 - 8:10 am

We were away for a few days and I knew I had packages coming ... I left a note on my door to put them in this extra large black trash bag (seriously a person could fit in it). I watched my UPS guy put them in it each day and even straighten my windblown rug.

#242 len_mullen  OFFLINE  

len_mullen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 10, 2017 - 9:35 am

We were away for a few days and I knew I had packages coming ... I left a note on my door to put them in this extra large black trash bag (seriously a person could fit in it). I watched my UPS guy put them in it each day and even straighten my windblown rug.

It's nice to hear stories like this.  Thanks for posting.  

#243 Kanyon71  OFFLINE  

Kanyon71

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,039 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Yesterday, 7:18 am

All in the person, some people care some just don't. Always nice to hear when someone get's one that does.

#244 tracy0504  OFFLINE  

tracy0504

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 416 Posts
  • Member since 2013

Posted Yesterday, 4:15 pm

It's been hectic, but I'm here...this is my last week of school until mid January and I have a lot of work to get done in the next few days, doesn't help that I get migraines and I am down for the count when one hits...but it's two weeks til Christmas and only half of my wrapping is done...next week will be busy, busy, busy...

Sent from my SM-G930V using GottaDEAL mobile app

#245 tyreejames  OFFLINE  

tyreejames

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 700 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Yesterday, 6:54 pm

It's been hectic, but I'm here...this is my last week of school until mid January and I have a lot of work to get done in the next few days, doesn't help that I get migraines and I am down for the count when one hits...but it's two weeks til Christmas and only half of my wrapping is done...next week will be busy, busy, busy...

Sent from my SM-G930V using GottaDEAL mobile app

I suffer from migraines as well and lately I’ve been dealing with them more and more so I feel your pain. Hope it improves! I have not wrapped one gift yet; the next two weeks will certainly be interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users