GottaDEAL 2018 Black Friday T-Shirt Club Posting Thread

Brad

Hey Brad, the super small size of the shirts will work perfectly for my 5,4,3,and 2 year old grand daughters...can I get a discounted price on extras? Gotta start them young you know. :trampolin

I actually special ordered BF shirts with the same design this year for my 2-month old nephew and 2- and 3-year old nieces so their whole family would match on BF :P

• Like 4

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/walmart-online-pickup-tower-review-2017-8

A link to an article about the pickup towers with a few pics.

I wish there was a way to find out which stores have these when you order online...we have several Walmarts, and I would be willing to drive to a farther location if I knew I could avoid the typical store pickup process...

Sent from my Moto G (4) using GottaDEAL mobile app

• Like 1

I remembered to come back and post!  Yay!

I am still looking for a few more gifts.  I have a switch on layaway for my daughter, but hoping to get a decent deal on at least one game before Christmas.  I sure do hate paying 60.00 for a game!

Check your Walmart. I got 2 games on Thursday for $39.99 down from $59.99 and they are still the same price today when I went there

My laptop I ordered on Thanksgiving arrived the following Monday.  I was quite shocked it arrived so quick.  I was so happy, but then I realized I had to remember all the site I go to.  I remembered I haven't been to Gottadeal yet, so now is a good time to bookmark the site so I don't forget.  Also since its a new month I thought I would make my entry count and post more than just "yep, still doing this".  Hope everyone has a great holiday season.

Check your Walmart. I got 2 games on Thursday for $39.99 down from $59.99 and they are still the same price today when I went there

What games might they have been? We want to pick up 1 or 2 more for our DD so she has 3-4 to choose from when she gets her Switch for Christmas.

Just realized that other than pets I haven’t gotten anything for my husband’s family yet. I’d really like to ship the box with all their presents next weekend so it has plenty of time to get there and not pay extra for faster shipping. Looks like I’m going to be doing a lot of shopping tomorrow [emoji15]

PS this is what happens when people don’t get you a wishlist until after BF!

PPS 2 months of posting down, 11 more to go!

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

Just checkin' in on my brand spankin' fresh newly built Black Friday desktop. 27" 1ms monitor with a 19" on the side (so I can see what I'm doin', ya know), Ryzen 1700X octa-copre processor (cuz I have a need for speed), 16 GB of memory (well, cuz I tend to forget things), a sweet 250 GB solid state drive (I'm impatient when it comes to boot times), and a 5.1 channel surround sound speaker system (cuz I like to feel my media). And the holidays are right around the corner so my case is my lighted Christmas tree with internal RGB lighting! Just waiting for a Geforce 1080 graphics card so I can catch up on a decade or two of gaming.

Sweet ride :D

• Like 1

Here for December! Only have 3things left to buy, PJ's for my DH for our new tradition, doing the everyone opens and wears new pajamas Christmas Eve tradition for the first time. Trusting him to buy me some, hope that doesn't backfire on me. He's a procrastinator for shopping. Then he has to get a gift for his brother because I have no clue what to get him. And maybe one more thing for the baby.

Would have been done this week but the baby got sick, then made everyone else sick. Haven't left the house all week aside for the doctors office. We're supposed to be caroling at the nursing homes with our church today but stayed home so we didn't make someone sick. Made me sad, I love caroling for them.

Both trees are up; only the main tree is decorated so far. Ran to Costco and got Kit Kittredge, American Girl, with an extra outfit and accessories for the price of the doll alone. I still need to get 2 iPhone cases, a charger for Xbox one controllers, and a few more Nike pieces.

Checking in for December!!! I'm determined to make it back each month. :)

I used the Kohl's cash I earned on BF today...I went there to look for a sound machine but they didn't have one in store, so I bought some gag gifts for my aunt and uncle. They were 50% off to begin with and then I got the 25% off for their friends and family promo and then my kohls cash brought the bill down to $9! #winning :)

We are almost done, have all but 1 things for my wife, we have pretty much everything in or ordered for our daughter. Just need to pick up a few gift cards and something for my mother. Thinking about a cheapo laptop for her now, wish I had thought about it ON BF.

We are almost done, have all but 1 things for my wife, we have pretty much everything in or ordered for our daughter. Just need to pick up a few gift cards and something for my mother. Thinking about a cheapo laptop for her now, wish I had thought about it ON BF.

Pray for me - I have to go to Twelve Oaks for one thing from a store that is only in that mall. Life gets tough fast when you get a reputation for always finding "cool, unique" gifts... And that's in the midst of all the afore-mentioned baking that must be done. lol 

• Like 3

Ok, here's my December post. This was the first black Friday we didn't go to Walmart. It was really different. Not as fun as usual. Missed the "crazy". I did a lot of shopping online. Then I just ran around for odds and ends. Then ups lost my packages from best buy that took me 2 hours to order with the crashing website! They delivered them to the wrong address (thank goodness we have cameras). Then they just showed up one day. Edited by mgreen

Both trees are up; only the main tree is decorated so far. Ran to Costco and got Kit Kittredge, American Girl, with an extra outfit and accessories for the price of the doll alone. I still need to get 2 iPhone cases, a charger for Xbox one controllers, and a few more Nike pieces.

Awesome deal on the AG doll. Kit was my first doll, still have her. I love her books to this day.

• Like 1

I've started receiving packages from cyber week orders. For both packages that I've received, they were left just outside my door without a knock or doorbell. One was early in the morning as it was there by 7am. The other one came around lunch and I happened to be home though there was no knock. Maybe companies are trying to be efficient but in this era of stories of people swiping packages, wouldn't there be a better effort on the part of the company to do due diligence?

Sent from my SM-G900V using GottaDEAL mobile app