GottaDEAL 2018 Black Friday T-Shirt Club Posting Thread

Brad

Checking in for November. Have some items in my Kohl's cart...can't decide on my throw patterns/colors. ;-)

I got several patterns, 6 in fact. LOL

But in my defense, the majority will be for gifts so I got both female and male appropriate patterns. I’m only keeping one for myself......so I say. :)

• Like 4

It has been a blast being a member of this club.  While I didn't post a lot in other threads throughout the year, I did view a lot more threads by remembering to come back each month.  For the rest of this month, I'm sure I'll be checking out the site about 20 times a day as Black Friday nears.  Thanks Brad and Gottadeal for this T-shirt club and I'll wear my shirt with pride.  Well, I already have, but with even more pride knowing I finally posted this month.

• Like 5

Welcome to November! 

This month:

First Big Black Friday Ad (Kohl's, 11/1)

Daughter's Birthday  :bday3:  (11/14)

Daughter gets her drivers license  :)  (and my insurance goes up  :yuck: ) (soon after 11/14)

Thanksgiving and associated travel (probably Pennsylvania this year :gdcar:) (11/22)

Black Friday (11/22-23)   :gdwelcome:

Brother's Birthday :bday3: (11/23)

My Birthday :bday3: (11/30)

Now I can remove the monthly reminder to post in this thread from my Outlook calendar.

And thanks again, Brad, for the t-shirt and pouches already received.

Edited by mcwalker
  • Like 4

Woohoo! I woke up to both Kohl's (which I knew was coming) AND Target ads up for perusing! Christmas in November!

While I missed posting one month and officially got booted from the club, I kept coming back every month anyway. It definitely kept me more engaged with the site overall. Thanks for the great idea, Brad! Way to keep us coming back into the forums regularly all year long!! :D

• Like 3