Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

GottaDEAL 2018 Black Friday T-Shirt Club Posting Thread

• Please log in to reply
1461 replies to this topic

#1381 bossy1  OFFLINE  

bossy1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Oct 4, 2018 - 12:56 am

Can't remember if I posted for Oct... so this is my post. Been totally nuts around here. Cant wait for the ads to start!!!!

#1382 totallyBF  OFFLINE  

totallyBF

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 477 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Oct 4, 2018 - 5:21 am

My birthday was yesterday which was quite lovely I love October we went to Mickey's not so scary Halloween party that was awesome too highly recommend
i wish everyday was black friday :g_laughin

#1383 len_mullen  OFFLINE  

len_mullen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 4, 2018 - 4:29 pm

My birthday was yesterday which was quite lovely I love October we went to Mickey's not so scary Halloween party that was awesome too highly recommend

Happy birthday!

Next time I go to Disney, it will be the first week of November so I can celebrate Halloween and Christmas!

#1384 bluebear  OFFLINE  

bluebear

• 1,454 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 5, 2018 - 1:42 pm

The blanket I started making last weekend... I got about 8" in, and I think I hate it and I'm going to take it apart and start over.

But, one of the dollhouse sites started a Columbus Day Sale today, so I got a stable kit ordered. First step to being able to build it is to have the kit, so no excuse now for that.

And Michael's had a 40% online purchase coupon earlier in the week, so got several dinos and dragons ordered.

Making progress, despite having to take the blanket apart.

#1385 stina629  OFFLINE  

stina629

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46 Posts
  • Member since 2013

Posted Oct 6, 2018 - 10:57 am

Like some others...I canโ€™t remember if I posted for October...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ LOL!

Iโ€™m a high school theatre teacher and we are currently working on our fall one-act, itโ€™s been crazy but totally fulfilling!! I hope yโ€™all are doing well ๐Ÿ˜Š

#1386 chester5  OFFLINE  

chester5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 242 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Oct 6, 2018 - 11:41 am

Happy Fall Y'all!!!  Like many of you already mentioned, I am getting excited for Black Friday to begin!

Christmas is going to be limited this year due to a tight budget - but I'm up for the challenge!  :)  I'm looking forward to sharing great deals back and forth with all of you!

#1387 bluebear  OFFLINE  

bluebear

• 1,454 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 7, 2018 - 6:20 am

Alright guys, so I am suddenly buying all the things. It's like October 1, a switch turned on and said Okay start buying! Which I guess is good so I'm spreading it out, but I can't buy it all at once now either! And most is for my grandson, who isn't going to need this much stuff!  At least his birthday is 6 weeks after Christmas, so I can hold off giving him some things, and still use Christmas deals.

So far this past week I took advantage of the Michael's 40% off online purchase coupon, Kohl's Columbus Day sale (20%+20%), and then last night, I found the Target Lego promo, $10GC with $50. So I got that in 20 minutes before Target midnight. And I was happy because one of the sets I got, I *almost* bought at Kohl's earlier in the night for more. So yay for that.

I have 3 birthdays to buy for this month though, so I need to not buy anymore Christmas until those are done. And until I get my Thirty One order placed for this month.  :giggle:

At least I've made some progress though! 

#1388 magickallight  OFFLINE  

magickallight

• 50,125 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 8, 2018 - 5:54 am

:gdiagree:   Kohl's does have some KILLER deals going on - and today they added the $10 off $50 code on top of the (20%+20%) + the Kohl's Cash! Too good NOT to shop! :g_dance:

#1389 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 21,125 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 8, 2018 - 6:46 am

46 of 49 members have posted for October so far :)

I'm probably going to send out your shirts this month just to get them out of the house, so you'll be on the honor system when it comes to posting in here in November :)

#1390 jstluvem  OFFLINE  

jstluvem

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Oct 8, 2018 - 6:50 am

Thanks Brad !!

#1391 Kanyon71  OFFLINE  

Kanyon71

• 2,308 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 8, 2018 - 7:45 am

I'm not sure I can actually go a whole month without posting here.

#1392 jesusluvu  OFFLINE  

jesusluvu

• 1,135 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Oct 8, 2018 - 7:47 am

I'm probably going to send out your shirts this month just to get them out of the house, so you'll be on the honor system when it comes to posting in here in November :)

Wonderful!!!!!  but if you don't post at least 1 time in November .......... we might need to have an intervention for you because come on its black Friday .....just saying.. 

Edited by jesusluvu, Oct 8, 2018 - 7:48 am.

#1393 racerfan  OFFLINE  

racerfan

• 3,961 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 8, 2018 - 1:16 pm

Thank you. Can't wait.

#1394 jdodd1968  OFFLINE  

jdodd1968

• PipPipPip
  • 3 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Oct 9, 2018 - 7:48 am

I love the information I get from GottaDeal every year for Black Friday. I have been a follower for many years. I would love to get a 15 year t-shirt!!

#1395 Kash  OFFLINE  

Kash

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Oct 9, 2018 - 8:14 am

Wonderful!!!!!  but if you don't post at least 1 time in November .......... we might need to have an intervention for you because come on its black Friday .....just saying.. 

Exactly, because like November is the reason for the season... I mean site  lol

#1396 Doresia  OFFLINE  

Doresia

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 59 Posts
  • Member since 2013

Posted Oct 9, 2018 - 9:16 am

Happy October everyone!  I love fall weather! Except for today, tornadoes today, so no love for the weather  :gdchatter:

#1397 MariahA  OFFLINE  

MariahA

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 198 Posts
  • Member since 2014

Posted Oct 9, 2018 - 3:21 pm

Yah! I'd love getting my shirt a little earlier!

#1398 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 21,125 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 9, 2018 - 4:08 pm

Good news: I just got back from the post office where I dropped off packages for all 49 of you :)

So you should be getting them in the next week or so. If you don't have them by 10/19, send me a PM so I can check the tracking and see what the issue is.

This is definitely the first time I shipped BF t-shirts wearing shorts in 70-degree weather lol. I remember many times over the years going to the post office late at night when I finally got some free time and it was like 30 degrees and freezing rain. I'm sure that's still going to happen for the later shipments though...

#1399 bluebear  OFFLINE  

bluebear

• 1,454 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 9, 2018 - 5:20 pm

Oh! Yay!! Thanks Brad! :)

#1400 riven3d  OFFLINE  

riven3d

• 2,348 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Oct 9, 2018 - 6:12 pm

sweet

#1401 chachn8r  OFFLINE  

chachn8r

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Oct 9, 2018 - 6:54 pm

Awesome

#1402 stacya  OFFLINE  

stacya

I shop for sport!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 942 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 9, 2018 - 9:40 pm

Haha, November will be the easiest month yet, lol

#1403 racerfan  OFFLINE  

racerfan

• 3,961 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 9, 2018 - 10:41 pm

Good news: I just got back from the post office where I dropped off packages for all 49 of you :)

So you should be getting them in the next week or so. If you don't have them by 10/19, send me a PM so I can check the tracking and see what the issue is.

This is definitely the first time I shipped BF t-shirts wearing shorts in 70-degree weather lol. I remember many times over the years going to the post office late at night when I finally got some free time and it was like 30 degrees and freezing rain. I'm sure that's still going to happen for the later shipments though...

Thanks Brad

#1404 budgetsRsexy  OFFLINE  

budgetsRsexy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 260 Posts
  • Member since 2016

Posted Oct 10, 2018 - 2:58 am

Thanks Brad, cannot wait for my shirt to get here.

#1405 jesusluvu  OFFLINE  

jesusluvu

• 1,135 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Oct 10, 2018 - 6:18 am

Wonderful...I going to wear mine early while shopping for stuff or should I wear the older ones and save this one for the big dance ? Nice to have choices for a change

Edited by jesusluvu, Oct 10, 2018 - 6:19 am.

#1406 stationchief  OFFLINE  

stationchief

Super Ultra Uber Geeky BF Mod

• 4,440 Posts
  • Member since 2005
  • Location: Phoenix, Arizona, Earth, Sol star system, Milky Way galaxy, Known universe!

Posted Oct 10, 2018 - 6:30 am

I'll save my 'Thanks Brad' for my November post :P

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything." - Dr. Emmett L. Brown

#1407 Kanyon71  OFFLINE  

Kanyon71

• 2,308 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 10, 2018 - 6:12 pm

Sadly this year being back in FL now I won't get the cold weather that feels like the holiday's to me. :)

#1408 Kash  OFFLINE  

Kash

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Oct 11, 2018 - 2:00 pm

Sadly this year being back in FL now I won't get the cold weather that feels like the holiday's to me. :)

Yeah but you don't have to shovel sunshine! I'll pm you a picture when it snows here.

#1409 ilikefree  OFFLINE  

ilikefree

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 11, 2018 - 3:58 pm

That's awesome! Thanks, Brad!

#1410 chester5  OFFLINE  

chester5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 242 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Oct 12, 2018 - 7:26 am

I received my shirt yesterday!  Love love love!!!!  Thank you so much!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users