GottaDEAL 2018 Black Friday T-Shirt Club Posting Thread

Brad

This is the first year in a while I can remember I didn't win a shirt, but I also didn't really try.  Hopefully next year I will get one since its a big anniversary.  I admit I'm one who doesn't always post throughout the year, but I do check the site out often.  Now I just have to remember to post.

• Like 2

54!? That’s a lot of people getting on board with this contest. I’m super curious to see how many people manage to stick it out until next November (myself included). Brad, you’ll have to give us new stats at the halfway mark (by then you might finally be recovered from the sleep deprivation) [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

• Like 2

Brad, you’ll have to give us new stats at the halfway mark (by then you might finally be recovered from the sleep deprivation) [emoji3]

Halfway mark might be too soon to be recovered lol. I’ll be back around Prime Day in July :P

Hmmm.... A guaranteed shirt... But I do like the captioning contests so much....

Sent from my SM-G900V using GottaDEAL mobile app

Maybe if you win a shirt from this you can still enter the other contests and the prize would be a $5 Amazon GC or something. I'll have to think about it.

Plus most of the contests will take place in October, before anyone "officially" wins one from this contest.

• Like 1

I think this is the first year that I have not won a shirt to add to my collection, so I will try to guarantee myself one for next year.  :)

I debated doing once per week but I knew nobody would be that dedicated. It's my own site and there are weeks when even I don't come here haha

You are forgiven.  :yup:

... Will be interesting to see how many drop off each month.

I predict a lot of drop offs, but I'm adding 12 reminders to my Outlook calendar right now. 

I probably should have posted this before BF was over since there are likely a lot of people who left after BF and won't ever see this thread until next year, but they aren't part of the cool kids club anyway, haha

Glad I returned after a few days off while driving from Texas to New York, but before the end of the month!

• Like 1