GottaDEAL 2018 Black Friday T-Shirt Club Posting Thread

Brad

since this is the thread everyone reads.. we do a summer secret santa thing ..(kind of like the one at christmas time) is someone running it this year, ? i have ran it a couple years in the past, but i believe the person who normally does it is actually back as of last year... this is just a reminder that if your active and wish to join to keep your eyes open in the future.

• Like 6

Total for February: 57

dropped out: shoptillidrop2

dropped out: starbeck96

dropped out: tracy0504

Just a question...in the January post it said there were 67 or 65 people left and you only show 3 dropping out, but say we have 57 left? Am I missing something?

Sent from my SM-G955U using GottaDEAL mobile app

Total for February: 57

dropped out: shoptillidrop2

dropped out: starbeck96

dropped out: tracy0504

Nevermind, i think i have my months mixed up, this is March.

• Like 1

Well, my daughter and I started a diet plan. We have both lost about 15 pounds. Other than that, the tax changes that were supposed to "save most people money" cost me $2200! It's been cold, waiting for spring. Still limping a little from my sprained ankle. That's it for March.

Well, my daughter and I started a diet plan. We have both lost about 15 pounds. Other than that, the tax changes that were supposed to "save most people money" cost me $2200! It's been cold, waiting for spring. Still limping a little from my sprained ankle. That's it for March.

Congratulations on the weight loss :)! Sorry about the paycheck :(.

Congratulations on the weight loss!

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

I would have had a daughter is I knew her plan to lose 15# would result in me losing 15#.  You are a genius!

Anyone watch the movie shape of water? Heard it's a good movie [emoji6]

I’m waiting for it to be available to rent so I can watch it; I’ve heard it’s good as well and I’ve never been disappointed with a Del Toro movie. :)

Anyone watch the movie shape of water? Heard it's a good movie [emoji6]

I saw it as a screening before it came out in theaters and it was great.  I have a screening for Gringo tomorrow, but not sure I am interested enough to go.

Congratulations on the weight loss, definitely some motivation for me to go out and do the same

Sent from my SM-G920P using GottaDEAL mobile app

Welcome to March, everybody! I'm just back from Vegas and the NASCAR racing that was there over this past weekend. :) Coming home to snow on the ground, albeit not a ton, was definitely a dose of reality, even though Vegas wasn't all that warm this time around. 

As of this morning, I am almost 36 lbs lighter than I started the year as I near the end of a structured 60-day plan that is setting me up well for long term habits I can maintain pretty easily. (Even lost 6.5 lbs in Vegas! Yippee!) Congrats to all who are also on a journey to get healthier and succeeding, either in specific weight loss goals or just general health goals. Go us! 

Definitely enjoying the longer days, but NOT looking forward to springing forward this weekend. Always hate losing that hour of sleep. lol 

Hope you have your power back soon, if not already, racerfan. 

• Like 4

Welcome to March, everybody! I'm just back from Vegas and the NASCAR racing that was there over this past weekend. :) Coming home to snow on the ground, albeit not a ton, was definitely a dose of reality, even though Vegas wasn't all that warm this time around. 

As of this morning, I am almost 36 lbs lighter than I started the year as I near the end of a structured 60-day plan that is setting me up well for long term habits I can maintain pretty easily. (Even lost 6.5 lbs in Vegas! Yippee!) Congrats to all who are also on a journey to get healthier and succeeding, either in specific weight loss goals or just general health goals. Go us! 

Definitely enjoying the longer days, but NOT looking forward to springing forward this weekend. Always hate losing that hour of sleep. lol 

Hope you have your power back soon, if not already, racerfan. 

Your April post should be an explanation of your amazing 60 day plan!

• Like 2

When you work 12-hr shifts and your first day of your week is on Sundays springing forward sucks! The only thing good about it is that I get to see some daylight when I clock out for awhile. Going and coming to/from work in the dark is the pits for me.

Otherwise I’m ready for spring. My flower beds are mostly cleaned up and ready for Lowe’s/Home Depot spring mulch sale.

Congratulations to everyone for their weight losses!

• Like 1

A couple years ago, there was a thread about a big Christmas store somewhere up North (or, at least, North of me). I can't for the life of me remember the name of the store or even what city/state it was in.  Can you help?

Never mind - I found it :).  Bronner's in Frankenmuth, MI

Edited by Bopeep

A couple years ago, there was a thread about a big Christmas store somewhere up North (or, at least, North of me). I can't for the life of me remember the name of the store or even what city/state it was in. Can you help?

Never mind - I found it :). Bronner's in Frankenmuth, MI

I’m gonna have to look that up

Heads up: there is supposed to be a super-rare 20% off coupon for eBay today only:

https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/0309/7020.html

Starts at 11am EST (8am PST).

Max $100 discount. Should be good on anything except gift cards and coins/paper money.

Unlike their normal 10%/20% off coupon, this one isn't restricted to a list of pre-selected sellers.

• Like 3

Heads up: there is supposed to be a super-rare 20% off coupon for eBay today only:

https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/0309/7020.html

Starts at 11am EST (8am PST).

Max $100 discount. Should be good on anything except gift cards and coins/paper money.

Unlike their normal 10%/20% off coupon, this one isn't restricted to a list of pre-selected sellers.

Great. Have been looking at a few things