GottaDEAL 2018 Black Friday T-Shirt Club Posting Thread

Brad

I can see it now... there’s so many people that get free shirts from this that there’s nobody left to enter the regular t-shirt contests next year :P

At least on December 1st I’ll know the maximum number of shirts I might have to give away. Will be interesting to see how many drop off each month.

Another option is to make a special color of the shirts just for those who complete this challenge. Hmmmm...

• Like 6

I can see it now... there’s so many people that get free shirts from this that there’s nobody left to enter the regular t-shirt contests next year :P

At least on December 1st I’ll know the maximum number of shirts I might have to give away. Will be interesting to see how many drop off each month.

Another option is to make a special color of the shirts just for those who complete this challenge. Hmmmm...

Hopefully youll get new trafic next year :) and ive always enjoyed entertaining the T-Shirt contests !!!

Love this 13 month idea. Im game :) thank you sooo much!!!!

I can see it now... there’s so many people that get free shirts from this that there’s nobody left to enter the regular t-shirt contests next year [emoji14]

Love the idea of a "limited edition color " for those that complete the challenge

Sent from my SM-G920P using GottaDEAL mobile app

I'll just pop in on the last day of one month and the first of the next. That'll give me about 2 months to rest in between :P

That’s what I mentioned about timing it right by posting before and after midnight. Problem is by waiting until month’s end, something could come up on that last day of that month and cause you to forget to do it... :P

We need a name for the group of members who make it all the way. Maybe even a little achievement badge under your avatar or something too :P

I probably should have posted this before BF was over since there are likely a lot of people who left after BF and won't ever see this thread until next year, but they aren't part of the cool kids club anyway, haha

• Like 9

Count me in!! :) 

Curious to see how many start and end with all 13 months.

We need a name for the group of members who make it all the way. Maybe even a little achievement badge under your avatar or something too :P

I probably should have posted this before BF was over since there are likely a lot of people who left after BF and won't ever see this thread until next year, but they aren't part of the cool kids club anyway, haha

In the spirit of the old movies with rebels (we are the rebels who stay here all year) we can be The Breakfast Club. :sidesplit

• Like 2