GottaDEAL 2018 Black Friday T-Shirt Club Posting Thread

Brad

Thank goodness I saw a Gottadeal Facebook post or else I would have forgotten to post this month.  I need to get all these bookmarks on my new computer figured out.  On the bright side it allows me a chance to get a new pic posted as the temp drops from 50 to 11 today.

i didnt even realize gottadeal was on facebook

Circuit City Reboot...

Another article that immediately made me think of you guys:

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/01/11/circuit-city-reopening/

I thought Circuit City was purchased by TigerDirect.  Doesn't TigerDirect have brick and mortar stores around already?  Ever since Circuit City closed, I keep forgetting about checking to see what they have to offer online!

I thought Circuit City was purchased by TigerDirect.  Doesn't TigerDirect have brick and mortar stores around already?  Ever since Circuit City closed, I keep forgetting about checking to see what they have to offer online!

your thinking Comp USA, and no Tiger Direct closed all their stores and only exist online now

• Like 1

your thinking Comp USA, and no Tiger Direct closed all their stores and only exist online now

Actually at one point TigerDirect bought CompUSA and CircuitCity, with CC they only bought the right to use the name online and I am pretty sure when TD was bought out by PCM they let go of both CC and CompUSA. I also think at this point all the TD stores are gone.

Hey GDers, I need help!! I need a great deal on 36” sparklers for my daughters wedding!! Can anyone find some where I don’t have to spend 140.00 or more. Need something cheap, but smokeless! Thanks!!

How many do you need? I just searched it and a bunch of results came up for under $35 a pack.

Also you could try a firework warehouse.

70 degrees yesterday, crazy thunderstorm today, and temp back in the 30's tomorrow night. Crazy weather again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using GottaDEAL mobile app

Crazy weather. Was in the single to barely double digits here, then was up to almost 50 the last could of days, yesterday it got real foggy and today it's raining and is supposed to rain all day. Then back to the cold.

Thankful for warm days !!!! This Louisiana girl was about to freeze solid. I just thought That I liked cold weather!!

I'm not a huge fan of the cold, but something you hear me saying often when asked which I prefer... "You can always put more layers on but you can only take so many off before they arrest you." lol 

• Like 1

I'm not a huge fan of the cold, but something you hear me saying often when asked which I prefer... "You can always put more layers on but you can only take so many off before they arrest you." lol 

AIR CONDITIONING.

What do mean this isn't the beach officer? I can't wear a bikini in the middle of the mall? :sidesplit

AIR CONDITIONING.

What do mean this isn't the beach officer? I can't wear a bikini in the middle of the mall? :sidesplit

Yeah A/C is great until you actually have to go out in the heat. Nudist colonies may see an uptick in memberships during the humid MI summers. lol

I don't get cold easily but on the flipside, I can overheat easily. So yeah, I prefer adding layers to sweltering heat. Especially since we get the heat AND the humidity here in MI! (I've been in Vegas where it was literally 117* outside and it felt cooler than the high 80s/low 90s humid heat I'd left behind in MI. Something's wrong with that picture!) 

• Like 1

Yeah A/C is great until you actually have to go out in the heat. Nudist colonies may see an uptick in memberships during the humid MI summers. lol

I don't get cold easily but on the flipside, I can overheat easily. So yeah, I prefer adding layers to sweltering heat. Especially since we get the heat AND the humidity here in MI! (I've been in Vegas where it was literally 117* outside and it felt cooler than the high 80s/low 90s humid heat I'd left behind in MI. Something's wrong with that picture!)

Yes the humidity is serious. Suffercating at times but growing up in the south I'm kind of use to it but this cold not so much.

Ya I was in Vegas one year and they said it was 120 in the shade, could literally cook an egg on the sidewalk. I will pass on that my cousin in AZ is always saying we should move there it's hot but not humid. I tell her my oven isn't humid either but I don't want to live in there.

• Like 2

Ya I was in Vegas one year and they said it was 120 in the shade, could literally cook an egg on the sidewalk. I will pass on that my cousin in AZ is always saying we should move there it's hot but not humid. I tell her my oven isn't humid either but I don't want to live in there.

I enjoyed the visit but yeah, wouldn't want to live there. This Polish girl burns too easily and that desert sun is *potent*. 

• Like 1

If you haven't been over in the freebies thread here at GD lately, I recommend you take a look. There's a link there right now to a site that allows you to pick and send a care package to an overseas service member for free. It was really easy. :)

Thank you for the info. Definitely will take a look

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

• Like 1