GottaDEAL 2018 Black Friday T-Shirt Club Posting Thread

Brad

Checking in for January! It's been rather warm for January. I started the new year off right by falling on my front porch and spraining my ankle. Now I'm in a boot and on crutches. To top it off it's my right ankle, so i can't drive! I hope this is not an indicator of how my 2018 is going to be

Good luck with that resolution! 

:sidesplit  :sidesplit  :sidesplit  :sidesplit  :sidesplit

and happy New Year!

:gd_partyu  :gd_partyu  :gd_partyu  :gd_partyu  :gd_partyu  :gd_partyu

I've already donated two carloads of stuff and have two tubs fixed for a kids resale event. I've organized my craft supplies and I'm working on our pictures. Surprising myself honestly, I say I'm going to purge and organize every year and this is the first year its actually happening.

And in my defense, most of my nice glasses have gotten broke. And the Sunday School stuff will get put in the closet at church. But yeah, I have a shopping problem. :-)

• Like 1

Okay... so l guess l am losing my mind. l remember posting for Nov. and Dec. but can’t find the posts.

l came back to post for January.

Is anyone else having problems with posts and messages not showing up?!

You can easily check your posts in your profile.  Here are your most recent posts...

In Topic: GottaDEAL 2018 Black Friday T-Shirt Club Posting Thread

Today, 2:00 am

Okay... so l guess l am losing my mind. l remember posting for Nov. and Dec. but can’t find the posts. 

l came back to post for January. 

Is anyone else having problems with posts and messages not showing up?!

In Topic: Discuss Black Friday & Win 1 of 5 $100 Gift Cards [Winners Posted]

Nov 30, 2017 - 1:02 pm

I won last year and never saw the notification until this year unfortunately. 

First thing ever won and silly me missed out. Don’t be like Beth

Congratulations winners!!!

In Topic: Secret Santa 2017 Official Discussion Thread

Nov 8, 2017 - 1:57 pm

I received my Secret Santa!!!

Bath and body works divine!!!!!

Thank you!!

Edited by len_mullen

Happy Three King’s Day to all who celebrate! It is still freezing in South Jersey; took the last of the inside Christmas decorations down today.

The outside are still up and in some cases, under a few inches of snow...

Tomorrow, we head out to Staten Island for a track meet; the venue is right off the water. I don’t even want to think about what the short walk to get inside will feel like.

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

Edited by tyreejames

Took down the Christmas tree yesterday and most of the house decorations. I've been looking for a new Christmas tree, a skinny tall-ish one, prelit, and by the time I made it to Lowes they were all gone. I haven't even checked online, I've been so busy, and now everything in stores is Valentine's Day. Oh well.

Bargains, baking, and Black Friday!

Probably don't want me to say it'll be in the mid to upper 50s tomorrow??

Then its going to be single digits by Sunday. And icy. Bluck!

Ya we are supposed to be in the mid 40's tomorrow and then back to cold and snow on Friday. Can imagine the doc's office will be filled with sick people next week :)

Anyone want to know what the cold winter temps are here in Phoenix? Thought I'd ask first before I'm attacked by a lynch mob.

You like in the 80's? Last week in FL (we went to see family) it was pretty cold. Was high in the 40's/50's and the lows were well below freezing some nights.

So tomorrow will feel like you're back in FL, right? lol 

Pretty much lol

This weather is killing me. I think I'm getting too old to deal with all this horrible cold. Was getting gas the other day and by the time I got back in the car my face hurt, my ears were burning and my eyes watering. :)

• Like 1

Thank goodness I saw a Gottadeal Facebook post or else I would have forgotten to post this month.  I need to get all these bookmarks on my new computer figured out.  On the bright side it allows me a chance to get a new pic posted as the temp drops from 50 to 11 today.