GottaDEAL 2018 Black Friday T-Shirt Club Posting Thread

Brad

Hello, Cool Kids.  My artificial tree will be headed for a landfill next week.  My goal is to replace it with a zero maintenance alternative.  I want a tree that I can move from my living room to my walk up attic without removing anything.  Besides that, the tree should be inexpensive and spectacular.  Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to help me compile a short list of trees which fit the bill.  Extra credit if you post links to current, future, or past sales on the tree.  Gold star if you submit your suggestion in the form of a haiku.

I would think the tree should be 6-7 feet tall, no more than 2.5 feet at its base, and probably come pre-lit, but I am just starting my research, so consider no option inappropriate. 

• Like 1

Bummed I missed seeing this post sooner.November was a rough month with only glances on here.Lots of illnesses and a couple deaths in the family.

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

I'm sorry. I hope you had as good of a Christmas as possible. It's hard to lose people any time and especially at the holidays.

Looks like we could lose several club members if they don't post today. Maybe they plan on doing a double-dip at midnight, so we'll see...

As was mentioned before you gotta watch that whole Central time zone thing if you're gonna post tonight then tomorrow morning. It'd be a shame if you just miss it.

You snooze, ya lose ;)