GottaDEAL 2018 Black Friday T-Shirt Club Posting Thread

Brad

Update: It's now December 1st and the contest is closed to new entrants (so trying to sneak in with a post now won't work :P)

As of the end of November there are 71 members still eligible to win a shirt.

We’re going to try something new this year and see how it goes...

How would you like to guarantee yourself a 2018 Black Friday t-shirt?

All you have to do is post in this thread at least once per month from now (November 2017) through November 2018. 13 months, 13 posts.

You can post as much or as little as you’d like. You could just post “I’m here” or give a 3,000 word monthly update on your life. It doesn’t matter. You can post more than once per month but it won’t help you in any way towards getting a shirt, but feel free to reply to others or just be chatty in here.

Anyone successfully doing this will get a t-shirt next year. No random drawing, no luck needed. But if you miss a month, you’re out. Hopefully you stick around a little longer than the 6 seconds it takes to post each month, but that’s up to you.

For the purposes of this contest, each month starts on the 1st at midnight Central time. In the unlikely event we don’t produce shirts next year, I’ll substitute a prize of equal value.

And no, I don’t know what next year’s shirt will look like. However, next year is our 15th year so if I had to guess, we’ll have some kind of special 15th year logo on front and bring back the classic “If you can read this, I just got your doorbuster!” slogan on the back.

Good luck!

• Like 15

ohhh good thing i read all the replies. i read it quickly and thought posting on the SITE every month did the trick .. it has to be this specific post.  i also hope people will stick around and maybe post on the other sections too,as in the off months there is a LOT less traffic.. even the summer "secret santa" is much less active then the current one.  

actually come to think of it is this forum still active through out the year?  or does it go away with the black friday ones?

Edited by stevierocks
  • Like 1

ohhh good thing i read all the replies. i read it quickly and thought posting on the SITE every month did the trick .. it has to be this specific post.  i also hope people will stick around and maybe post on the other sections too,as in the off months there is a LOT less traffic.. even the summer "secret santa" is much less active then the current one.  

actually come to think of it is this forum still active through out the year?  or does it go away with the black friday ones?

Yes, for the last several years we have kept a Black Friday forum open all year long, so we're good.

• Like 1