How was your shopping experience?

gatorburg

Target was actually not bad. Went for the $10 Cars 3 Blu-ray and an iPad because I’m worried that the one I ordered from Best Buy will get cancelled. I really don’t have a good feeling about it. I chose Target over Walmart for these because my shopping buddy wanted to go to Kohl’s and they share a parking lot.

Anyway, line to get in was orderly and moved fast once the doors opened. I grabbed the Blu-ray (didn’t even have to break stride) on my way back to electronics where the iPads were. Was only about 5 deep in the Apple products line. Got the iPad, paid for both and was out the door and back in the car at 6:25 PM. Color choice was disappointing in that they only had space grey but all in all a good experience. Don’t know that I’m going anywhere else tonight.

• Like 1

I was amazed at how well organized Walmart was.  I was in and out of there in 30 minutes.  I have to go back tomorrow to activate the phones, but it was really painless as hundreds of associates acted as hosts guiding people to product then out of the store as quickly as possible.  There were no parking spots, but the register lines moved as well as any weekend shopping day.  And there was PLENTY of merchandise.  All iPhone models were available in some colors and most configurations even though we did not arrive until the store was already open 90 minutes.

• Like 1

I went for one movie, the live version of Beauty and the Beast. By the time i got there, it was all sold out of course. My plan B went into effect. What most shoppers do not know is that with many of the movies, the same SKU is left on the packaging and the BF price is the same. I went to the electronics department and there were a few left in the anti-theft packaging. $9.99 out the door for the Bluray DVD combo.

I was amazed at how well organized Walmart was.  I was in and out of there in 30 minutes.  I have to go back tomorrow to activate the phones, but it was really painless as hundreds of associates acted as hosts guiding people to product then out of the store as quickly as possible.  There were no parking spots, but the register lines moved as well as any weekend shopping day.  And there was PLENTY of merchandise.  All iPhone models were available in some colors and most configurations even though we did not arrive until the store was already open 90 minutes.

Ours was packed, since it is the only game in town and people will not travel farther than they have to.

Walmart wasn't our first stop, for a change, so when we go there it wasn't too bad at all. We got everything on our list, except the $10 Baby Alive and that was just a "if it's there, we'll get it" item. In fact, it was still available online and we didn't even bother ordering it. No line for checking out. Super sweet checkout lady. All in all, Walmart was a success.

I did grab a JBL clip speaker that I wanted online, but I was sad that they didn’t list all their movies online like they usually do. And kudos on the tracker updating; when Walmart went live Wednesday night, things were posting and updating on the tracker so fast, it was amazing!

Our store wasn't packed at all.  I got everything I went for and then some.  My hubby works there and said total sales for Thursday night was down 4%.  However I am having an issue with the online orders I placed.  First one I ordered pre-Black Friday, got shipping email, delivery day came and went.  UPS tracking always said number invalid.  Contacted Walmart and they have no clue.  Only offered refund as item is now out of stock (Jojo Siwa dvd).   I placed another order with them on Cyber Monday for Fire cases and they are showing shipped but once again tracking doesn't show that item has been shipped.  UGH.