BF Laptop keeps going in and out of stock?

cinnamon16201

I am watching an item to see if the pricing changes before tonight, so I keep refreshing.  I really need to get this laptop for my hubby.

Monday it said out of stock, but I'm not an Elite member anyway.  Yesterday it said in stock but regular price. This morning it was still regular price and still in stock.  Now it is saying out of stock.  The pricing for me has never changed, but I'm not sure what is going on.  Does all this really mean it is now out of stock?  Is it just a ploy of BB where they release a few at a time?  I don't want to stay up until 1 or 2am if I have no hope of getting it.  I have not been in a position before where it is something I really needed to get.  I somehow can't believe that people would be buying it knowing it will be much cheaper later on (unless money is no object),  but maybe it is on sale for the Elite but not for the rest of us?

I'm frustrated.

I am watching an item to see if the pricing changes before tonight, so I keep refreshing.  I really need to get this laptop for my hubby.

Monday it said out of stock, but I'm not an Elite member anyway.  Yesterday it said in stock but regular price. This morning it was still regular price and still in stock.  Now it is saying out of stock.  The pricing for me has never changed, but I'm not sure what is going on.  Does all this really mean it is now out of stock?  Is it just a ploy of BB where they release a few at a time?  I don't want to stay up until 1 or 2am if I have no hope of getting it.  I have not been in a position before where it is something I really needed to get.  I somehow can't believe that people would be buying it knowing it will be much cheaper later on (unless money is no object),  but maybe it is on sale for the Elite but not for the rest of us?

I'm frustrated.

the sale doesnt even start until 1 am so the price wouldnt change until then anyways, somethings they put out of stock so they make sure they have the item to sell during the sale

also the Elite sale was only Monday

I'm frustrated.

If the item is going to be on sale online the add to cart button changes to a gray coming soon button before the sale starts. Which laptop are you looking to order?