GameStop Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

They have 2 of the 4 games I need, cheaper than elsewhere. But I can't get there by 4:00 and I don't think I want to take that chance. Still hoping I can get them online at Target or Walmart and not have to worry about it.

I don't really much care for game stop, I can't imagine going into that tiny store for a busy sale. But i would shop online.

But, I'll have to say that I'm pretty surprised that a video game store only has 1 of the 4 games my son is asking for. Well, to be fair one is pre-order, so we'll change that to 3. (fun fact. Horizon: Zero Dawn has a Complete Edition being released on Dec 5. Guess that's why the current version is only $20 in all the ads. Luckily I discovered this right before I bought it. Does that mean what is out is "incomplete"?) But looks like Best Buy has won on the game front, they have 2 of the games.

It is neat though how Game Stop always has those cute Christmas ornaments and lights. And this year there's a Mario star topper!

Does anyone know if the B2G1F includes used consoles?  It says used products and I looked at last year's (I think) and it says the same thing and had pictures of the consoles. 

Honestly not sure. It does say all pre-owned items so it may. Never thought about needing 3 consoles :)

Honestly not sure. It does say all pre-owned items so it may. Never thought about needing 3 consoles 

Well, it wouldn't necessarily be 3 consoles. :)  I am thinking of getting the Xbox 360 for one of my sons.  And then maybe getting some of the more expensive used games or accessories (such as used Switch games, if I can find them and used controllers and things like that).

If I could get a good deal on 2 consoles and get the third free I would buy for other family members as gifts. :)

well one could buy a used ps4, xbox one and switch i would guess if thats is true

Yeah.  If my bank account would allow me to do that, I would..lol.  We don't own any of those systems.  If you have three kids you could get them their own Nintendo 3DS XL. :)

Well, it wouldn't necessarily be 3 consoles. :)  I am thinking of getting the Xbox 360 for one of my sons.  And then maybe getting some of the more expensive used games or accessories (such as used Switch games, if I can find them and used controllers and things like that).

If I could get a good deal on 2 consoles and get the third free I would buy for other family members as gifts. :)

Yeah.  If my bank account would allow me to do that, I would..lol.  We don't own any of those systems.  If you have three kids you could get them their own Nintendo 3DS XL. :)

True you could do console and other things to go with it. I didn't think about that. :)

I just noticed you can get a Xbox 360 used for $60 and it has a rebate so it's free after rebate

Sent from my iPad using GottaDEAL

Wow that's a good deal.

• Like 1

I just noticed you can get a Xbox 360 used for $60 and it has a rebate so it's free after rebate

Sent from my iPad using GottaDEAL

It is the first generation Xbox 360.  Someone told me not to get first generation.  But, for free, even if it quits working later on, you've not lost anything.  Since Gamestop is opening Thursday this year, I won't be there when they open, so I bet all of those will be gone before I get there Friday morning.  

This ad is not final. The last page mentions "PowerPass." This was canceled by GameStop just a few days ago. I am not sure how many other items are going to be changed, but there will be at least changes to the last page of this ad.

Hummmm... they bet not try and do a switch a roo the morning of. That would be a nightmare for them.

So, I tried to order 3 pre-owned consoles online and it worked!  I got 2 Xbox One consoles for 150.00 each (one for my son who has moved into his own apartment and is getting married and another one for my son who is still at home) and I also got a Nintendo 3DS XL.  So three systems for a total of 330.  Not too bad.  This means that I have finished both of my boys' Christmas shopping (with the exception of one or two games) since I was able to get several things for both of them last night and today.  I still have to finish my daughter's, but that gets nearly half of hers done as well. 

I had bought an Xbox One S but am going to return it since I was able to get 2 more consoles for only 115.00 more. 

Edited by starbeck96

So, I tried to order 3 pre-owned consoles online and it worked!  I got 2 Xbox One consoles for 150.00 each (one for my son who has moved into his own apartment and is getting married and another one for my son who is still at home) and I also got a Nintendo 3DS XL.  So three systems for a total of 330.  Not too bad.  This means that I have finished both of my boys' Christmas shopping (with the exception of one or two games) since I was able to get several things for both of them last night and today.  I still have to finish my daughter's, but that gets nearly half of hers done as well. 

I had bought an Xbox One S but am going to return it since I was able to get 2 more consoles for only 115.00 more. 

That's excellent :)

Never thought about that when I first read the wording on it but most excellent that it worked out for you.

• Like 1