Kohl's Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

I’m a little stressed that the 2 Apple Watches I ordered Monday have not shipped. They are important gifts that I have to get so if I’m not getting them I really need to know before tomorrow night. I have however gotten the email with the Kohl’s cash I earned from them. Has anyone had their Apple Watches ship or cancelled?

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

I went to check out with the TV and realized I was .01 away from 90 KC, so went to get a 3.00 tank top, went to check out, OOS. Dang it!  It makes me mad because the ad says 90 KC not 75, otherwise I would have just went ahead with it.  

Usually if you're within $2 of the next Kohl's Cash threshold, they give it to you.

I thought that too...  Especially since they rounded in the ad for the KC.  But Monday I was $.21 away and it was saying, "$.21 from next Kohl's Cash".  I didnt go further to see if it actually gave it to me though.  I just went and added a $1.50 hand sanitizer.

Kohls is awesome! Got all the doorbusters i wanted online baby!

Yeah i got a lot of peppermint hand sanitize coming lol!! To round it off to $50

Scored 55 inch tv, hoverboards, fitbits, ..... its a kohls Christmas

I went to check out with the TV and realized I was .01 away from 90 KC, so went to get a 3.00 tank top, went to check out, OOS. Dang it!  It makes me mad because the ad says 90 KC not 75, otherwise I would have just went ahead with it.  

Usually if you're within $2 of the next Kohl's Cash threshold, they give it to you.

Yes.  Here is the info on their website ... 

If you make a purchase within $2 of the Kohl’s Cash earned criteria, you will receive Kohl’s Cash

I also wonder how concerned I should be that an order that I made at 9:30 this morning is still processing (my husband, the cook in our household, decided to tell me this morning that we wants the instant pot ugh)

"Still processing" as in "hasn't shipped, yet" or "haven't gotten confirmation email"? I wouldn't have expected them to have shipped it that quickly. Likely in the next few days. Of course, there's always a chance they will cancel it, but no more now than 4 seconds after you bought it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using GottaDEAL mobile app

Well that and my auburn tigers winning! Wde! That was the icing on the cake. Cannot say i saw that coming. Like em or not id never bet against bama.

So right. Never ever bet against the Tide. I was driving yesterday so missed that game. Sounds like a good one. On another note.....my poor Hogs......Out of our league in the SEC. :(

It was exciting to come home to all of my Monday AM orders at my front door though. Now I can turn in my Senior Tree gifts!

Edited by HanShotFirst