Luvthe countdown ticker

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

And crash lol

Luv the anticipation

Let us know if prices change

Got a carpet cleaner bundle I've been eyeing (not a BF sale specifically, but...). Waited till tonight to maximize KC. Bought fresh pillows, a few more Big One throws, some extra cookie sheets and another set of the stacking wire racks. Win. $90 KC headed my way.

• Like 1

I used HURRY20 & FFMOBILE & FRIENDS20 (along with HOME10 on each order) for 3 separate orders.

Save a bundle while getting Kohls cash too!

Yahoo!!!- They charged me shipping on 1 order of $50.44???

Cancelled my order and started over. Success!

Can't wait to get a few doorbusters Wed. nite.

Love being home and shopping. Why go out? 

Off to bed.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

The small appliances for $9.99 after rebate are a decent deal. Buy any 3 and your total after 15% coupon is $20 after rebates w/ free shipping and $15 in Kohl's cash.

Will the rebates apply to today's purchase date? Does anyone have past experience?

I was able to buy the Bella Air Fryer, but no info on the $25 rebate at online purchase time and no email regarding the rebate?

Will the rebates apply to today's purchase date? Does anyone have past experience?

I was able to buy the Bella Air Fryer, but no info on the $25 rebate at online purchase time and no email regarding the rebate?

Offer valid on purchases made online November 19 - November 24, 2017, and in store November 23 - November 24, 2017.

Here is the rebate form.

Some deals are not reflected according to,what was listed on the ad. Specifically the Nerf Modulus Recon Battlescout and a few others (but they were only by $2). Any idea?

The Nerf Modulus Recon Battlescout is a Doorbuster and won't be available online until 12:01 am CT on Thursday, November 23 (according to the Kohl's BF ad).

HTH

Edited by Fishboysmom