Best Buy Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

Sounds good!  I go to Trinity...I'd get out around 1pm ish.  I'm a supervisor and have to wait until everyone else leaves.

Not too far and really pretty in Ocala. :)

We have family in a town called Inverness. Figured Ocala is bigger so more people might know where that is lol.

I still have not received a shipping confirmation. Still in Processing. Not real impressed with BB online this year. Everywhere else we have ordered from I have received shipping confirmations some placed MUCH later after BB.

Count me as another not impressed with BB this year. Coming up on 48 hours and Still no shipping confirmation on iPad

• Like 1

5 of the 6 DVD sets I ordered Thursday about 8am have shipped, but not the laptop I ordered at 2:15am.  One DVD set waiting as well.  I'm really getting nervous about the computer as that is the one thing we really need.  I hope it ships soon.

AAAGGGHHH............Got shipping on the last DVD set but still NO computer.  I will not believe it until I have it in my hands.  We all know that in earlier years BB has been notorious for cancelling orders.  I only hope that a signature is required.  UPS dropped my SmartPost order from Target at the wrong post office and I had to wait an extra 2 days to get it.

I got an email confirmation that the $99 Chromebook I ordered has shipped. I was able to order that within a few mins of the sale going live.

My other order that I ordered right after, and took 15 mins of refreshing to go through, is still preparing to ship. That one is the $99 Lenovo IdeaPad and the $119 Chromebook.

Edited by rjncmj

Finally got a shipping email a bit ago on the first iPad. Thank goodness!

I don’t know that I’ll order a Big Gift from Best Buy again during next year’s BF weekend. Their website disaster this year may stop me. Just like with Walmart last year to this year. Still waiting on a shipping confirmation from WM too but that item isn’t a “must-have”

• Like 2

I finally awoke to find a shipping email from them today.

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

Me, too!  But then again I got the UPS notification last night before the BB notification.  Although when I read the tracking it was only that a label had been generated and it hadn't shipped yet.  Says I should get it next Friday so I doubt it's even going to be picked up until tomorrow.  I am annoyed, however, that they are shipping it SurePost.  I'm not sure I trust our PO with a laptop.  I won't breathe easy until it's in my hands.

• Like 2

Doing Best Buy online was a disaster. After fighting with it for over 2 hours, I finally got my order placed.... then went to mail and saw that it actually went through a few times As of now I have the same order coming to me 3 times on Tuesday, lol. Oh well, I'll just bring 2 orders back to the store for a refund, lol. I could have gotten done sooner if I knew the order went through already, but I kept getting errors and unavailable messages.