Best Buy Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

My single blu ray shipped just now. Ordered it 10 hours ago.

Sent from my SM-G930V using GottaDEAL mobile app

Thanks. I literally just got shipment notification of a DVD that took 2 darn hours to order but that's not the item I'm concerned about. It's the Big Gift so yeah, feeling antsy about it especially after the disastrous web site performance.

I was so glad to get shipping confirmation before heading into the store! It looks like Best Buy wasn't the only store affected by slow web throughput! This is why I do both. I am not at the mercy of either if I am positioned better to react to an unfortunate situation. I know not everyone can do this, but it gives me a sense of security to do so.

Over 3 hours in the wee hours of the morning to stress over six items is not going to make me confident of online Black Friday shopping. We took a giant leap backwards this year. Walmart was worse. I have reports from friends of cancellations and $$$ of dollars in credit card charges are being held up. They have to go to the store to get the item.

I was so glad to get shipping confirmation before heading into the store! It looks like Best Buy wasn't the only store affected by slow web throughput! This is why I do both. I am not at the mercy of either if I am positioned better to react to an unfortunate situation. I know not everyone can do this, but it gives me a sense of security to do so.

Over 3 hours in the wee hours of the morning to stress over six items is not going to make me confident of online Black Friday shopping. We took a giant leap backwards this year. Walmart was worse. I have reports from friends of cancellations and $$$ of dollars in credit card charges are being held up. They have to go to the store to get the item.

Yes, I did both as well. It was more irritating sitting here at the computer than standing in line. Atleast in line I had the stuff with me, it is a huge guessing game with online orders. Dont think I will get use to the online thing. Call me old fashion but the old folk never had these issues

• Like 1

5 of the 6 DVD sets I ordered Thursday about 8am have shipped, but not the laptop I ordered at 2:15am.  One DVD set waiting as well.  I'm really getting nervous about the computer as that is the one thing we really need.  I hope it ships soon.

I know how you feel except my big time was an iPad. Still no shipment notification. I really thought things would catch up with themselves today but so far it doesn't seem to be happening for me.

You get the thing you were looking for this morning?

yep got it, now just waiting on shipping notice lol, 1 order from yesterday morning, 2 from last night while at Walmart for Movies i couldnt get there, and then the 8am doorbuster laptop this morning,

my movies and video games orders are the only ones to ship from the disaster of the online checkout process

yep got it, now just waiting on shipping notice lol, 1 order from yesterday morning, 2 from last night while at Walmart for Movies i couldnt get there, and then the 8am doorbuster laptop this morning,

my movies and video games orders are the only ones to ship from the disaster of the online checkout process

Ya that was painful to go through while we were checking on things. I hope ours goes through and we get a shipping confirmation tonight. :)

Glad you got your doorbuster. :)

Ya that was painful to go through while we were checking on things. I hope ours goes through and we get a shipping confirmation tonight. :)

Glad you got your doorbuster. :)

and i forgot, i will drive up and get my $180 TV from jaymac on Sunday, will visit some friends while im there, Best Buy by far got most of my money

• Like 1

will send you a PM when i leave and i have the GD app so can see if your around when im there or not

Sounds good!  I go to Trinity...I'd get out around 1pm ish.  I'm a supervisor and have to wait until everyone else leaves.

We were in the Land O' Lakes/New Tampa area (I lived there for 19 years). When we go back we will be in the Ocala area.

Not too far and really pretty in Ocala. :)

• Like 1