Best Buy Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

I finally got through... I think! I have an order confirmation number. I had to check out as a guest, though... It wouldn't let me sign in to my account.

ETA: Got email confirmation.

Edited by tn20

checked out as guest, the order went thru. used paypal to make payment. it says their tax calculation system is down, cannot calculate tax now, however, the order will be charged tax. got a confirmation email. what a NIGHTMARE! I am off to bed. Happy Thanksgiving and a special thanks to Brad!!!! Se ya next year. :)

I thought all hope was lost, and then I saw FATAL ERROR on Gottadeal and almost gave up.  However if I learned anything from watching Rudy 800 times its that you gotta keep trying.

I finally got my order placed for a laptop after 3 hours.  Now hoping it goes through because the one I'm on is on its last legs.  So I guess its time to get some sleep.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

• Like 1

Wow, I got my one blu ray and abandoned ship. Had no idea what a shipwreck happened behind me. Glad I got out of there when I did.

Sent from my SM-G930V using GottaDEAL mobile app

Yeah likewise. Grabbed the two memory cards I wanted and ran. Already did my Meijer run this morning, now seeing the chaos we just missed. Whew. Sorry to all who had so much trouble...

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

Well, I experienced the same nightmares most others did last night, including that infamous "call us" message.  However, I'd gotten the order number, and it did process, and my 2 4K movies have already shipped.  Still better than fighting the crowds!