Toys R Us Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I was really hoping to see that Power Wheels Wild Thing listed again.  By the time I got there last year they only had pink ones left, and I needed orange.  My kids will outgrow it before next Thanksgiving and it seems like TRU is the only store that ever has these in stock, sooooo this will go down as a missing piece of their childhood.  :sidesplit  They WILL survive without it.

The train table and tracks for $39.99 is a good deal. I am also looking at the 22" plush PJ Masks.

I have found the the Toy Book for TRU is almost always better than their BF ad. They seem to have more popular things in the ad this year, in years past it seems on BF they have a lot of generic or older things.

• Like 1

Contender for the worst BF ad or should we just declare them the winner now??  

Apparently you didn't look at the Walgreens ad.. ;)

I'm interested in the 40 pk of Thomas mini trains for $29.99. I hope I can get them online; nearest TRU is over an hour away.

I want the activity cube for 15 for my DS. Buying toys for his birthday in February at this point. Christmas is done for him. May have to pick up the emoji pillow and blanket combo for my mom, niece wants it. Will look at some other things in store this week to price them. I hate percent off sales when they don't list the original price. Carter's bodysuits for 5 isn't a bad price.

I was really hoping to see that Power Wheels Wild Thing listed again.  By the time I got there last year they only had pink ones left, and I needed orange.  My kids will outgrow it before next Thanksgiving and it seems like TRU is the only store that ever has these in stock, sooooo this will go down as a missing piece of their childhood.  :sidesplit  They WILL survive without it.

The power wheels wild thing just went on sale at walmart for $199!

https://www.blackfriday.fm/img/adscan/2017/4334_16a562a44de6530de2e2867dd706b6cc36259848.png

:)

Edited by daftande
  • Like 1

The power wheels wild thing just went on sale at walmart for $199!

https://www.blackfriday.fm/img/adscan/2017/4334_16a562a44de6530de2e2867dd706b6cc36259848.png

:)

THANK YOU!!!!!  I am ordering this TODAY!  I mean...they COULD have lived without it, but their childhood would have been ruined and all.  LOL

This thing looks like such amazing fun for a little kid!

• Like 2

THANK YOU!!!!! I am ordering this TODAY! I mean...they COULD have lived without it, but their childhood would have been ruined and all. LOL

This thing looks like such amazing fun for a little kid!

Awesome!! The second I saw that in the new ad I thought of your post and your kids haha. Looks fun!

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

• Like 1