Bath & Body Works Black Friday Tote Bag Posted

Brad

Do they sell out really fast? And I heard something about being able to swap out scents? Accurate or nope?

I really like the bag, probably won't get there in time to get one though.

The store near me has always had plenty well into Friday morning. 

As for swapping out scents, I don't know how that would be possible- usually the stuff inside is sealed in plastic.  BBW does have a good return policy, so they may allow you to purchase it and open and then exchange.  

Do they sell out really fast? And I heard something about being able to swap out scents? Accurate or nope?

They always have a lot of bags, you don't have to be there right away when they open.  You cannot swap out scents, you get what the bag comes with.

I didn't figure they'd let you switch stuff out while you were there. Someone told me you could do that, thought it was a little weird.

I'm allergic to most of the scents that are in the holiday stuff and some of the regular scents. Would have to open and exchange probably... Now is it worth it, hmm. Must decide.

Some stores will, some won't. Mine still had them late Friday morning (like nearing noon) last year. We have not been able to swap scents in the past so that would be something new, if true. 

I am in the Raleigh-Durham area and the last two years have been a bust for me to get a bag.  I don't like to go out on Thanksgiving eve, so I always hit B&B on Friday morning.  "Sorry, we sold out last night" is what I have heard, so I am considering breaking my rule this  year.  Either that, or just break down and order it online.  Trouble with that is you can't stack discounts like you can in-store (i make a few smaller purchases to use multiple coupons in one visit to the store; in order to do that online, I have to pay for shipping of multiple shipments, which negates the coupons.  I guess I could just order the bag online, and then hit the store Friday am for my other purchases.....

Oh, and I have always been able to exchange scents from previous years for something that I like (not on the same shopping trip, but usually my next visit). I otherwise give the items in the bag as gifts to family members.  It's a win-win situation for me. :)

Edited by krstee

I’m a very picky B&BW scent girl so I’m normally not interested in these bags but this one looks interesting to me. Can someone remind me how much the bag is and how much you have to spend just to get the bag?

If I recall, it’s usually $20 with a $30 or $40 purchase. If the bag in around after the weekend, you may get it without the extra purchase. I know I have in the past but it may depend on the store.

• Like 2

I am in the Raleigh-Durham area and the last two years have been a bust for me to get a bag.  I don't like to go out on Thanksgiving eve, so I always hit B&B on Friday morning.  "Sorry, we sold out last night" is what I have heard, so I am considering breaking my rule this  year.  Either that, or just break down and order it online.  Trouble with that is you can't stack discounts like you can in-store (i make a few smaller purchases to use multiple coupons in one visit to the store; in order to do that online, I have to pay for shipping of multiple shipments, which negates the coupons.  I guess I could just order the bag online, and then hit the store Friday am for my other purchases.....

Oh, and I have always been able to exchange scents from previous years for something that I like (not on the same shopping trip, but usually my next visit). I otherwise give the items in the bag as gifts to family members.  It's a win-win situation for me. :)

That's odd.  Which BBW did you check?  I picked up my DD on Friday after work (mid-day) at Crabtree and they still had some when I went by.  I hope you're able to get one this year!