Sam's Club Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Finally! Thanks for posting this one. Normally in years' past I didn't get excited for the Sam's Club ad since I nor my family didn't have a membership there but since they just recently opened one in our town we now have a membership. Unfortunately the one time I am excited for the ad it rather disappointed me. That online only laptop for $349 does seem like one of the better laptop deals I've seen across all the ads though.

I have to admit, I do like that laptop even if it is an i3.  I am not a member of Sam's so how much more would it cost me, 10%?

$45 to become a member

Or yeah probably 10% which is what $35 on that laptop.  If that is the only thing you want. 

• Like 1

my brother in law has a business account and for just a few dollars extra adds the rest of us family. My daughter wants the shark vac. I get a ton of good deals there'

Yeah, we have one too.  We get two card with the business account, and then I pay $45 for each additional person. Plus if you upgrade you earn % back which I save and apply to my annual fees.  What I like is the early hours.

Phone deals : $300 giftcard for Samsung Note 8 or Galaxy 8 or $100 for iPhone 8 or 8+ with activation. Not sure what carriers we have instore locally so same deal as Target/Walmart for me. Does this activation/payment plan thing renew contract? Still considering Pixel