Robots (Cozmo)? Will it be cheaper on BF?

tncplace

Cozmo has been out a couple/few years now. My daughter want's one also so we will be ordering it for her. I don't really think you're going to have a hard time finding them, there are a bunch on Amazon.

Maybe amazon will have a sale on it. If I buy from Kohl’s I can at least earn Kohl’s cash on it. But was hoping for more of a deal.

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

• Like 1

Maybe amazon will have a sale on it. If I buy from Kohl’s I can at least earn Kohl’s cash on it. But was hoping for more of a deal.

Ya I've been watching for some deals also but nothing has really popped up on these. I watched some videos online last night for it though since she want's one and it's pretty cute. Kind of reminds me of Wall-E from the movie in many fashions.

Edited by Kanyon71
  • Like 1

My son has a Cozmo as he got it from "Santa" last year.  That is all he talked about, just had to have it.  So he got it and played with it for about a month.  Then went back to his video games.  We still have it, but it's back in the box.  He is very cute (we have the white one, not gray), and it's amazing what he can do - play games, recognize you, repeat words that you teach him, etc.  You also have to download the app to your smart phone or ipad to play.  You also have to "earn" tokens or something like that to keep playing.  Usually, it's pretty easy to earn them.

• Like 1

He is very cute.   We got him for our son last Christmas.   I have to admit I melt a little inside when he rolls up to me, wiggles his little self and says "mom".    But like the previous poster said, his newness wears off and he isn't the most played with toy in the house.    When I remind him about it, he will get him out and play with him happily for awhile.  But just not a daily toy.  

• Like 2

It'll be $150 at Toys R Us on BF. Looking at pricing history of it, I don't think you'll get it any lower than that.

I managed to snag it last week at Target for $128.44, after talking them into letting me use the 25% toy coupon and the 5% RED card discount. 

• Like 1

TRU, Amazon and Target all have Cozmo on sale for 149.99 right now! Just scored it at target online and got the additional 5% red card discount. So glad I don’t have to rush out to get this on Thursday. :)

TRU, Amazon and Target all have Cozmo on sale for 149.99 right now! Just scored it at target online and got the additional 5% red card discount. So glad I don’t have to rush out to get this on Thursday. :)

Did the same thing yesterday. I did just read where Target is going to be 15% off sitewide for Cyber Monday. I may be seeing if they will adjust price or I will just buy another one and return the higher priced one.