Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Help support GottaDEAL and use these links when shopping online this week. For more stores, see our store directory.

Photo

Extra Coupons on BF?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Tara3117  OFFLINE  

Tara3117

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 552 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 12, 2017 - 8:20 pm

I'm trying to remember from years past if Kohl's has more coupons available to cardholders on BF. I thought there was a 20% off at one point?

I'm trying to decide if some of the stuff I want would be better to get now with the 30% off rather than wait for next week.

"If Joan of Arc could turn the tide of an entire war before her eighteenth birthday, you can get out of bed." ~ E. Jean Carroll

#2 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 20,845 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 12, 2017 - 8:46 pm

I don’t remember any cardholder exclusive codes lately. We usually find a working 20% code that anyone can use when the sale starts, but Kohl’s inevitably pulls it and we go back to just the 15% for the rest of the sale.

#3 bluebear  OFFLINE  

bluebear

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 12, 2017 - 10:32 pm

I've been trying to make the same decision. A few things have come up cheaper now with some of the extra codes, but then you nay not end up with any KC if the order is small. So I think about that it can contribute to the $15KC of next week, and whether that would be worth it. For instance, I was considering buying something Friday that would have been an $18 order using the $10/25. Next week it will be about $25, but will contribute towards half the KC. So if you take away $7.50, it's about the same.
Shopping at Kohl's makes me think way too hard sometimes!!

#4 speeddiva  OFFLINE  

speeddiva

This Space for Rent

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,179 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 15, 2017 - 9:28 am

In the mail Today, I got a 20% “friends & family” November 17-19; 15% November 20-24 and $10 in store only gift November 23- 1pm Nov. 24.
All say “any tender type”.

Edited by speeddiva, Nov 15, 2017 - 9:29 am.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users