Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Extra Coupons on BF?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tara3117  OFFLINE  

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 12, 2017 - 8:20 pm

I'm trying to remember from years past if Kohl's has more coupons available to cardholders on BF. I thought there was a 20% off at one point?

I'm trying to decide if some of the stuff I want would be better to get now with the 30% off rather than wait for next week.

"If Joan of Arc could turn the tide of an entire war before her eighteenth birthday, you can get out of bed." ~ E. Jean Carroll

#2 Brad  OFFLINE  

• 21,012 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 12, 2017 - 8:46 pm

I don’t remember any cardholder exclusive codes lately. We usually find a working 20% code that anyone can use when the sale starts, but Kohl’s inevitably pulls it and we go back to just the 15% for the rest of the sale.

#3 bluebear  ONLINE  

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 12, 2017 - 10:32 pm

I've been trying to make the same decision. A few things have come up cheaper now with some of the extra codes, but then you nay not end up with any KC if the order is small. So I think about that it can contribute to the $15KC of next week, and whether that would be worth it. For instance, I was considering buying something Friday that would have been an $18 order using the $10/25. Next week it will be about $25, but will contribute towards half the KC. So if you take away $7.50, it's about the same.
Shopping at Kohl's makes me think way too hard sometimes!!

#4 speeddiva  OFFLINE  

This Space for Rent

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,244 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 15, 2017 - 9:28 am

In the mail Today, I got a 20% “friends & family” November 17-19; 15% November 20-24 and $10 in store only gift November 23- 1pm Nov. 24.
All say “any tender type”.

Edited by speeddiva, Nov 15, 2017 - 9:29 am.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users