Dollar General Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Awful watermarks but thanks Brad! Is this ad only for the states with Blue Laws? Its on Black Friday and on the tops says "prices valid only Nov 25 in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Maine".

Seems strange for them to break with the usual Thanksgiving Day sale, they've done the main sale on Turkey day every year as long as I've been going.

I'll be going, BOGO on ASOTV again this year, getting the Rocky Mountain 30oz Tumblers for my DH, and maybe a few other things.

You're right, the watermark is annoying.  

Assuming this is the ad for Thursday in the rest of the country, I'll be stopping in on my way out of town for iTunes gift cards and Dr. Pepper.  I might stop at 4 or 5 more stores for more Dr. Pepper.  LOL

• Like 1

You're right, the watermark is annoying.  

Assuming this is the ad for Thursday in the rest of the country, I'll be stopping in on my way out of town for iTunes gift cards and Dr. Pepper.  I might stop at 4 or 5 more stores for more Dr. Pepper.  LOL

That is a good deal for the itunes cards. I will probably run in and grab a couple of those as well.

Yes, pretty good deal on iTunes, but Walgreens is still better. You get $10gc for buying $30 iTunes, so that's essentially 30% off. Dollar General is 20% off.

BOGO on Command Strips is nice. I don't use them for anything, but lately I am a little obsessed with them, and want to have them. You know, just in case.

I like to try and get the earbuds, for emergency replacements, but my stores sell out pretty fast. I wonder if they only have like 3 to begin with. :) Sometimes, they will have one left, which isn't helpful on a BOGO sale! Luckily, I have 3 stores within 2 miles of my house, so I can check around.