Walgreens Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Hmmm... Well, they still have the $10 GC with $30 iTunes... Assuming you have a cashier that knows how to ring it up. I figured out all the iTunes deals one year and this was the best. Not that anyone in my house has iTunes.

And, they have the Welchs sparkling grape juice. I had a hard time finding that at other stores last year.

:)

Edited by bluebear

Yep, same as last year. I didn't even go at all last year. May not this year either. Sad, because I would always make many trips to 2-3 Walgreens. Starting at midnight. And would load up the pantry with toothpaste, shampoo, toilet paper, and of course the arm and hammer. We opened the last bottle of the results of my shopping trip about 5 years ago last week, and my husband is stressing.

Oh well. Now I can buy more actual gifts.

That is the first ad I was waiting for that actually sucked. Nothing interesting and they got rid of my favorite deals, B1G2 wrapping paper and laundry soap. Unless I totally missed them and don't think I did.

Only thing I liked was the BOGO on Walgreens brand batteries. Feel like I'm always buying batteries lately (yes, looking at you adorable baby with a zillion battery powered toys.)