Home Depot Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Hubby wants the Dewalt drill for 99. DS may like the kids pop-up tent. Do you think those would still be available by late morning? Not taking the baby to any store at opening time.

Honestly even right when doors open Home Depot is usually quite tame. I would think if you go 30 minutes after opening it would only be as busy as a normal Saturday. As for availability I would think they would still have some for an hour or 2 after opening depending on how many they stock, maybe even longer. I got the same dewalt drill deal on Black Friday a few years ago and I love it.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome, they have the little skinny Ring doorbell. I don't think I've seen that one yet .

Ya that's the one I need for my house. Was hoping for a little more savings but so far they are the only ad with this one in it.

Best Buy has it.  The Ring Pro?  Best Buy has the same price.  Picked one up yesterday during Early Access.

Ya that's the one I need for my house. Was hoping for a little more savings but so far they are the only ad with this one in it.

Edited by bribri25
  • Like 1

Hubby wants the Dewalt drill for 99. DS may like the kids pop-up tent. Do you think those would still be available by late morning? Not taking the baby to any store at opening time.

That same Dewalt drill (got it last year and love it, btw; battery life drains a little with the led light, but just make sure you throw the other battery pack on charge and you're good) is on sale at multiple retailers each and every year for the past 5+ years. I don't think you'll have much trouble picking one up. I'm almost certain (99%) you'll be able to grab it online, too.