PetSmart Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Yay. :) Thank you!

Litter, milk bones, beggin strips, and toys like always, but looks like this year ill be adding puppy pads to my usual list. For my cat!!

Does anyone see collars in there? My eyes aren't awake, so maybe I'm missing them. Mama likes to look through those every year for her animals. I can park her there, go do my other things, then grab her on the way to checkout.

Litter, milk bones, beggin strips, and toys like always, but looks like this year ill be adding puppy pads to my usual list. For my cat!!

Does anyone see collars in there? My eyes aren't awake, so maybe I'm missing them. Mama likes to look through those every year for her animals. I can park her there, go do my other things, then grab her on the way to checkout.

I don't see collars, which is odd.  But, that doesn't mean that they won't have other specials instore that are not in the ad

• Like 1

Hmmm... Will need to do a price compare between this litter deal and Meijer. Plus Meijer's offering the lightweight and I don't see that (unless I'm blind) in the PetSmart ad this time. 

It says ALL.  When I went last year it said the same thing.  It didn't ring up that way, but I walked out with 16 buckets of the lightweight for that price.

It says ALL.  When I went last year it said the same thing.  It didn't ring up that way, but I walked out with 16 buckets of the lightweight for that price.

I saw that, but it said all 35 lb pails this year, while last year's ad called out both 17 and 35 lb pails. (I looked in the GD archives here: http://www.blackfridayarchive.com/Ad/PetSmart/2016)Makes one cautious... I'll check with my folks at my PetSmart, but it looks like they might have gotten wise. 

Edited by wittenlover