Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

My mom is wanting to get one of the prepaid phones. How early do you think she needs to line up? We're doing dinner at 2, so if I'm lucky I'll get her to Walmart by 5. Thoughts? I don't usually do electronics, I go for toys and movies.

That is a good question! I do not think that prepaid phones are all the rage, but i could be mistaken if the phone is at the right price-point. If she needs a phone that bad, see if they offer it at another store like Best Buy where you can go online and get it days ahead of the sale, depending upon your status.

That is a good question! I do not think that prepaid phones are all the rage, but i could be mistaken if the phone is at the right price-point. If she needs a phone that bad, see if they offer it at another store like Best Buy where you can go online and get it days ahead of the sale, depending upon your status.

Its not a huge need. She has an older phone and didn't want to do another contract. It still works fine. My uncle works at Walmart and told her he would do the activation for her the next week, instead of us having to lose valuable shopping time.

• Like 1

Its not a huge need. She has an older phone and didn't want to do another contract. It still works fine. My uncle works at Walmart and told her he would do the activation for her the next week, instead of us having to lose valuable shopping time.

What phone is she wanting?? It depends on your Walmart. The Walmart I go to is in a bad section of town so pre paid phones is in demand there. 

So I try to never spend any money at or give any business to Walmart (long story) but normally their BF ad at least tempts me to break that personal rule. Honestly I’m not terribly impressed by the ad this year. That’s good for my willpower but I feel bad for all the rest of the bargain hunters out there.

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

• Like 2

So I try to never spend any money at or give any business to Walmart (long story) but normally their BF ad at least tempts me to break that personal rule. Honestly I’m not terribly impressed by the ad this year. That’s good for my willpower but I feel bad for all the rest of the bargain hunters out there.

Everyone has a bad experience with Walmart. And good experiences as well. There are so many of them to choose from. We have one that is so bad, a woman was beaten up after being allowed to purchase more than one laptop back in the days when they were all the rage. I believe she paid for at least three of them and rudely back-talked and mocked the streetwise people who were waiting their turn to purchase one and had realized that she was getting more than one(she was only supposed to get one). They followed her out to her car and left her on the ground with her selfishly purchased laptops trampled by the mob. It was reported only once on the news and then silenced forever...

For $30 cheaper it works for me but still undecided if we even want one at all yet

I was on the fence also, but snagged a Duo 6qt on Amazon Warehouse for $47. Might be the best $47 I ever spent. I did frozen chicken last night in 15-20 minutes. As someone who dislikes the kitchen/cooking, this cut my time in half, so I’m a happy camper.

What phone is she wanting?? It depends on your Walmart. The Walmart I go to is in a bad section of town so pre paid phones is in demand there.

Samsung J3 Mission. She wants to stay with Verizon, better service and she should be able to keep her number according to my uncle who does phone activations and is the assistant electronics manager. Small town supercenter, not the best area but no where near as bad as the large city Walmarts.

I got a phone last year. You get in line before 6pm to sign up for a timeslot to get a phone. The timeslots begin at 8pm after all the excitement dies down. I got there about 2 hours early and was first in line to sign up. Got to run around and shop until 8pm.

Sent from my SM-G955U using GottaDEAL mobile app

Not sure if you have to do the same with a prepaid as it should come pre-activated with the sim card. Should be able to purchase it and leave. 

I like the Lee jeggings and lined flannel shirts I got last year at BF.......these are a couple dollars more this year but still worth it. One son needs a new comforter set and the other needs a shop vac. DH wanted an electric skillet for the camper, last year i got one for the house for $9 this year they have a different brand for $15....meh.