Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

The Instant Pot is $59.99 on Walmart’s site right now:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Instant-Pot-Lux-5-Qt-6-in-1-Multi-Use-Programmable-Pressure-Cooker-Stainless-Steel/970617254

so it’s $11 cheaper on BF. This is IP’s Lux model which is their most basic line.

You might get more “bang for your buck” waiting for an Amazon deal on one of the Duo/Duo Plus models.

• Like 3

I was really hoping for a better deal on the Xbox One S (at least with a gift card).  Kohls has the best deal so hoping that will be available online.  I saw a few things for me and I saw several things for my son for Christmas and for his fiance since they are getting married in March and need lots of home items.  Otherwise, quite disappointed in this ad.

I was kinda hoping that WM wouldn't have stuff that I need but there is a lot of things that I need to get that's gonna be at a good price.  Looks like I'll be staying up til midnight to try and get the deals.  I don't mind doing it online, but I'm hoping I don't have to actually go to the store.  I've gone in the years past to the store but I really don't want to be in that crowd this year.  I'd rather get a couple of hours of sleep before I get up at 1am to hit the other stores/mall.

The Instant Pot is $59.99 on Walmart’s site right now:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Instant-Pot-Lux-5-Qt-6-in-1-Multi-Use-Programmable-Pressure-Cooker-Stainless-Steel/970617254

so it’s $11 cheaper on BF. This is IP’s Lux model which is their most basic line.

You might get more “bang for your buck” waiting for an Amazon deal on one of the Duo/Duo Plus models.

*nodding vigorously*

This 5-quart model hasn't been available for several years. It has no yogurt preset and only high pressure for most settings.

It's been awhile since I've done Black Friday. Did I miss the limited time door busters? Are the deals available all weekend, if they don't sell out?

I was really hoping they would have bad moms as part of their dvd sale but I dont see it.

Sent from my iPad using GottaDEAL

Bad moms is so apropos for this event.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using GottaDEAL mobile app

I was really hoping for a better deal on the Xbox One S (at least with a gift card). Kohls has the best deal so hoping that will be available online. I saw a few things for me and I saw several things for my son for Christmas and for his fiance since they are getting married in March and need lots of home items. Otherwise, quite disappointed in this ad.

Best Buy gives you a free controller with select systems and another retailer gives you three games for around $225

• Like 1

Disappointed.  I was hoping for the $19 RCA tablets again this year.  I need 2 of them.  Guess they will be getting Target Kindle Fire's for 29.99.  Hoping Amazon price matches those again.  Buy for 2 grandkids as their first tablets. 

Bad moms is so apropos for this event.

Best Buy gives you a free controller with select systems and another retailer gives you three games for around $225

Not really looking to spend that much.  I will probably just go with the 360.  My son is not a big gamer he said he wanted either a 360 or One.  I was going to go ahead and get him the One if I would have been able to find a great deal on it.  We are only budgeting 150-200 for each kid. :)  

• Like 1

Not really looking to spend that much.  I will probably just go with the 360.  My son is not a big gamer he said he wanted either a 360 or One.  I was going to go ahead and get him the One if I would have been able to find a great deal on it.  We are only budgeting 150-200 for each kid. :)  

Dell Home sale has the Xbox One S for $189 in their ad. As for the games if you go to GameStop you can usually pick up the games used for a pretty good price. You can get the older ones from at low at like $2 up to $60 for a new brand new release version of Call Of Duty.

• Like 1

Not really looking to spend that much. I will probably just go with the 360. My son is not a big gamer he said he wanted either a 360 or One. I was going to go ahead and get him the One if I would have been able to find a great deal on it. We are only budgeting 150-200 for each kid. :)

The 360 is so common that you can find it at yard sales resale shops and GameStop very cheap. If you got the gaming system inexpensively you could then Splurge a little bit on some 360 games that are brand new.

• Like 1

finally really looking over this ad on their site, the movies on page 1 says, minimum 2 per title lol well i hope i get one of each that i want with that little

but you guys do no you can usually walk over to the shelf and pic it up there just check the price via a scanner, i did it last year on a few items i couldnt find in the mess

• Like 1

I’m happy to see the gift card with new phone activation. Just have to figure out how early I will have to go. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

Probably line up tomorrow...lol. that's a huge deal. Not really when would be the time.

Sent from my SM-G930V using GottaDEAL mobile app

oh sweet I must've missed it!!!!!! Looks like best buy wins for all my dvd purchases this year

Sent from my iPad using GottaDEAL

which is a little sad when you're not the last one to leak your ad and can still manage to habe the best prices

Sent from my SM-G930V using GottaDEAL mobile app

My mom is wanting to get one of the prepaid phones. How early do you think she needs to line up? We're doing dinner at 2, so if I'm lucky I'll get her to Walmart by 5. Thoughts? I don't usually do electronics, I go for toys and movies. Edited by MariahA

Looks like I’ll be hitting WM for video games and tv seasons but nothing else. Crossing fingers I can snag some of them online and skip the crazy.

Walmart has unwittingly exempted themselves from relevance in the brick and mortar sector while mitigating stampedes at the same time, thank you! The only thing I shop for at Walmart is the Movies and TV shows anyway and it looks like they will be receiving about $100 less from me this year. This is actually a good thing! What they do not realize is that America is moving away from physical discs and adopting a cheaper digital platform via VUDU, Google Play, Amazon, iTunes, etc.

and things like a potroast with veggies just barely fits in the 6qt... Can't imagine it being fun trying to fit it in a 5 qt

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

Smaller portions because they expect you to buy a rice cooker for volume.