Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Okay, I'll be the first.... meh.

It looked more like an extra large weekly ad.  A few deals, but I kind of expected better.  Maybe I got my hopes up after seeing the Best Buy ad.

Definitely agree. Tv selection is very limited especially compared to the past. If you are wanting a Xbox one or ps 4, kolh's is better deal.

Remember when they had 3 events for BF. But this may be the sign of the times for retail.

• Like 6

Haha I knew I’d wake up early with no alarm for this!! :)

Looks like I’ll be able to get the new tv I’ve been wanting, some movies, the Fujifilm mini camera bundle, etc.

I was hoping for a good deal on some Beats Solo 3 Wireless Headphones, but no stores have them in their ad, just the Studio Wireless.

See you around 4pm Walmart!!

No McAfee. That's a bummer. Been getting mine on BF from WM for several years now. And since I'm banning cheap movie purchases I don't see anything I want except the Bissell carpet cleaner and that's just a maybe right now.

I purchased the same Bissell carpet cleaner last year and like it a lot!

• Like 2

No kid powered rockers or ride ons drat. Tickle Me Elmo is at a good price, the play kitchen for 15 might happen. Pioneer Woman pots and pans are more then last year. But the additional PW stuff will be hot. I like the ad. Is it the best? No, is it decent? Yes. Edited by MariahA
  • Like 1

Question...they said the sale is online all day. So do you think it will start midnight on thanksgiving day? (Wedsday night)

Yep, that is usually what happens. Sometimes things pop up a little at a time, and some years it’s been difficult to get through checkout due to all the traffic on their site, but it’s gotten better over the years! :)

Definitely agree. Tv selection is very limited especially compared to the past. If you are wanting a Xbox one or ps 4, kolh's is better deal.

Remember when they had 3 events for BF. But this may be the sign of the times for retail.

I personally hated those three "events" they had!

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

I'm eyeing that $249 laptop for my oldest daughter and that Instant Pot for $49, I see a few little things that I might like to grab too (online). I'll have to take a more thorough look later though.

me and you are on same page [emoji2]

wow they just blew Target and Best Out of the water

Instant Pot for $49!!!!

I would assume Amazon will price match them some time during BF sales

• Like 1