Passing the Time While Waiting..

Morphx2

So what does everyone do while they sit/stand outside waiting to get in?

I usually kick stones, walk around, drink caffeine, eat junk food, listen to headphones, sit around. Then more people show up, so you cant really walk around anymore or kick stones. I tried bringing a book, but the lighting stinks and its too hard to read and those little book lights stink. Sometimes I call people anywhere from 2am till it opens because Im bored and wake my friends up. They get pretty mad but its funny :)

The lines here are pretty tight knit and close together.

So unless you have a friend to hold your spot, it's difficult to wander around.

A couple of years ago, it was 20 degrees below 0. It was cold. So three of us would stand in line while the others would go in the car to stay warm. Brrr. And wouldn't you know that was the day I didn't wear my santa hat.

i actaully always take a friends and anyone else i cant to come lol and we divide and conquer :) last yr i stood in line so long i actually envoked the help of a fellower shopper i got her items and she got mine and we exchanged and got 2 things that way in as many numbers as we needed it was fun :)

i actaully always take a friends and anyone else i cant to come lol and we divide and conquer :) last yr i stood in line so long i actually envoked the help of a fellower shopper i got her items and she got mine and we exchanged and got 2 things that way in as many numbers as we needed it was fun :)

LOL I like that and welcome to the forums :)

Ross

go over the battle plan and discuss where the items we are looking for would most likely be placed. So everyone knows which part of the store to go to so we get all the things that will run out quickly.

I got burned at Targets one year on those stupid scooter things...never again!

Hey, did anyone get this sunday's paper. In Kmarts ad they were selling bratz for $10.99. Last year for BF they were going for $9.99 original was $14.99. Do you think they will be selling them on BF for $7.99? Just a thought if they were anyone with girls or have younger children. Do I hear anyone say BIRTHDAYS!!!!!!!!!! :xlbirthda

They also have strawberry shortcake for $5.99. I am hoping they will drop this price for BF also. It would be great to get those for $3.99. :yelclap:

Hey, did anyone get this sunday's paper. In Kmarts ad they were selling bratz for $10.99. Last year for BF they were going for $9.99 original was $14.99. Do you think they will be selling them on BF for $7.99? Just a thought if they were anyone with girls or have younger children. Do I hear anyone say BIRTHDAYS!!!!!!!!!! :xlbirthda

ok i had to google to figure out what you we're talking about. at first i thought you meant bratwursts but then you got to the great presents for little girls and i'm :confused:

Yes, but they don't really clearance out toys up here until after christmas. Although they did have the shoes. I bought a few of the boxes, but that's it. Oh they did have I think it was the studio or something for $15.00. But my middle daughter got that for christmas last year from my mother. Man if they were $5.00 I would pick up four. 2 boys and 2 girls. They would make great birthday gifts for the younger ones. I don't have a superWM. When was this?

It was in the last month. My landlords girls love Bratz so I'm always an the look out for them. All the Walmarts in my area are putting toys on clearence to make room for Christmas stuff. The shelves where bare last month because they cleaned out the toys and moved then to the clearence ailse.

Passing the time while waiting? Chat and meet new people of course. It is exciting to meet new people every year who feel the same way I do about BF. I might eat something while in line but I absolutely do not drink a thing. Don't want to lose my spot when I drive a block away to find a bathroom.

remember what ever take inside u have to watch and carry back out lol so i just take the bare essentials .. i kinda dread bf this yr i will be almost 5 months pregnant and know ill have to run to the potty like a mad woman lol i also can wait to get back to post what i managed to grab in on here :)

Congrats, gwen. :2party: I was preggo during bf, but I didn't have a belly. I will think about you on BF. I take my cell phone, the walkie talkies and my purse. Other than that I just stand in line and like I said before, go over our post. I have to tell you a funny story about the walkie talkies. My friend had gotten some old ones that cops used. We were at the mall on channel 6(I think). She was telling my SIL that we were in the Bath and Body works. When she let go of the button. A man with a deep voice told her he didn't care, He was looking for his wife. We ended up finding his wife and she had been listening to us, but she couldn't get through to her husband, because we were talking so much. Isn't that funny? :rotflol: Maybe you had to have been there.

Geno LOL! That happened to me this summer at an amusement park. We went with my landlord and her brood of kids. Altogether there where 22 of us so we had the walkie talkies. So i'm sitting there talking to the person on the other end I thought it was one of the boys wanting to know where we where. Well lo and behold it was some guy on the same channel in the park. LOL almost had 23 for lunch!

LOL, :rotflol: I hope that doesn't happen this year, but who knows. Hubby had to get some for the fire department. So the old ones went on sale. Well.......hubby pulled a few strings and we got four of them. They are about four years old and are in really good shape. Plus they work better than those police dinosaurs that my friend has. :yuck:

Cute story Geno. Ah, the joys of Nextells! :lol:

I will be sitting here at the computer and keeping the kids entertained while Chris is out. It is also Patrick's second birthday that day so it all depends on what we will be doing after he gets back that will determine what we are going to be doing.

I'm going to be on the cellphone with my mom, who will probably be at CC (me at BB), just double checking to make sure that she understands exactly what to get and what not to get :) Don't you hate it when you send someone for a deal and they totally mess it up? :D